Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Universal TV broadcasts cartoons depicting the Prophet

Maaddeey   

Juxa, Sheikh ama qof kale inaad noo ducee tiraahdid dembi maaha ee waa la amaanay!, Cawaalena waxba ma oga ama xaasid la kor dhebay, illeyn waxan ay U-TV sameeyeen buuba inkiray!.

Universal is a corrubt entity itself and brining it down might a good a thing. Apprently if u want air-time there u have to buy it. It is news agenda and runniong order is determined by how much money u've paid them.

Cawaale   

^I think that would be a good idea.

how about saying that to them, they have this show where people call and contribute with their ideas and creativity and make suggestions to improve the services.

NGONGE   

^^ Being a business does not make you corrupt. :D

Maaddeey, asking a sheikh to pray for you is not a problem. I often ask passers by to pray for me. But, when the prayer of one specific sheikh becomes the focus of an entire show we are really not that far from having your fingers twitching and your manjrafad at the ready. How else are the awliyo made?

Juxa   

maaddeey picking one sheikh over the other and asking adiga ii duce miyan aheyn danbi ninyow

is it not better sadaqada quitely inloo bixiyo, in fact and forgive me for my ignorance but sow lama amaanin iney gacanta bidix ogaanin sadaqada ey bixiso gacanta midig

and finally best duca is the one received from dadka ubaahan, a simple kheyr allaha siiyo will suffice, no need to get daawadayaasha tv-ga witness duco given on behalf of the receipients

Cawaale   

Maaddeey,Sorry sxb in aad adiga ka mid tahay ma ogeen wadaadada. any ways hadalkayga ma fahmin ee ku laabo.

Illeen hora aloo yiri "nin meeli u muuqato, meeli ka xeran".

Also, I can identify many flaws and incorrect statements in your writings, but I am mature enough not to comment on them! and i don't find myself arguing about anything and everything.

NGONGE   

^^ The right hand, left hand combination is a recommandition not a prerequiste.

(I'm using a keyboard with have the buttons missing).

Edit:

Maaddeey, what did the awliyo do, black magic? :D

Juxa   

old man wax fahan adigu, you dont GIVE iyadoo the act itself ay tahay is-tus-tus

NGONGE   

^^is-tus-tus waa caadi dee. As long as you give. But it's best if you give without a bit of a show.

Maaddeey   

Ngonge, Awliyada waa la baryaa! wax fahan :D

Juxa, waxa jirta mar-mar ay muhim tahay in Sadaqada la muujiyo, ma ogidoo in Rasuulka (SCW) uu dumarka ku boorriyey iney wax sadaqeystaan ii naarta iska xoreeyaan (illeyn iyagaa u badane), ee ay faraanti, dhego-dhego & katiinado soo dhoobeen meel fagaaro ah oo ciidda lagu tukado!, weliba haddii dad kale kaaga daydaan deeqsinimadaa Ajar baad leedahay kale! (Is tus-tuska in la iska ilaaliyo waa muhim).

Edit: Cawaale adaan i fahmin bro, anigu perfect maahi lakin been uma qasdo, qaladkeeyga inaan ka laabto waan ku faraxsanahay ee ha ka cabsanin! ;)

Haatu   

Maaddeey Ngonge is right. Asking one specific Sheikh to make Du'a because there's something about him is wrong.

Juxa did you know when they are raising money for the mosques, each mosque buys airtime for a couple of months. There was a bidding war going on in between two mosques for aitime during Ramadaankii :D

Juxa   

i know everything about buying airtime, the process itself is quite ok i thought but sometimes somalida get embarrased negotiating the price

it is all about who you know, cawaale weydii, maybe dropping his name here and there gets you 5% discount

and now that i know maaddeey is connected person i expect further 10% discount insha allah