Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Universal TV broadcasts cartoons depicting the Prophet

Juxa   

U-tv needs content check and programme controlling

the programme where ladies ask sheekha ii ducee is danbi, ma ilaah buu kaa xigaa sheekha.

where are the seeflaboodyaal when needed

Juxa   

maaddeey is mild-seeeflabood, he should camp in front of u-tv studio (waa romford road just incase uu tilmaan ubahanyahay)

or even better ngonge could go along and preach WAX FAHAN

Haatu   

Originally posted by Karl_Polanyi:

You are literally calling ppl the dogs of hell and you want them to you an explaination.Suiju Waxid!
:D

Forget about the khawaarij part and give me an answer will ya. icon_razz.gif

Cawaale   

Juxa, iska jir raggaan dhukan dadka haku dirin.

Sidaan la socono Sheeekh nuur Abkeey waxaa dilay Wariye ka tirsan shabaab, and we know how many disturbed young man you have there in London, waliba kuwa TV-ga ugu yimaada in ay barnaamijyada qaar ka qeyb qaattaan aya laga yaabaa in ay meesha dambas ka dhigaan. it's not a laughing matter Juxaay!

Polanyi   

^^ You already asked my original hometown, you asked me which mosque I frequent, now you are asking me about suicide bombing. War Naga tug, blad. :D

ps. google is only a click away.

Haatu   

War bax tag. All I said was how are reer Cranford. icon_razz.gif It's not my fault you're a mysterious character :D

Juxa   

cawaale thank you yaaqey for the ilbax-warning

hada u-tv wax haka sheegin dadban miyad ileedahay mise wadaadadan hala commit gareeyo baad leedahay?

Cawaale   

some more of this and that, you know this men have taken the law into their hands, and they act like they are the representative of the Almighty(wal ciyaadu billah), so they will take it as an excuse to blow up the whole thing.

Ps.Wadaada dahabka(mar mar ay iga qosliyaan ma ogtahay) mararka qaar waa qaldanyihiin, laakin ma rabi in aan some of those days uu Nadaara noo sheego in Sh. Hebel Tariinka tariin loo dhigay whilst riding the tube in London!

Juxa   

lol@tariinka

i dont watch it, i keep telling myself to get it but berito berito leen wadaa

i think some of the islaamo should get help iyadoon laga qaadan dahabkooda

Cawaale   

^Dadka wacyi gelin ay u baahanyihiin. Ducada way fiicantahay, laakin cmmon, cagmadhige cishana 18may party muu naga iibin, ta xigtana boos janada ah iyo hanuun. Cajab!

Juxa   

cawaale shaqadiisu waa wariye so he got to be flexible soomaha?

anyways meesha vulnerable people baa laga qaadaa lacag badan, it is kind of unethical

Cawaale   

Juxa, there is a fine line between being flexible and being "kiyaabo Ingiriis"..

Runtaa waaye walaasheey meeshaas si si ee u qasantahay.

on serious note, most of the so called media platforms of today are somewhat offensive, explicit, rude and disturbing viral, with no clarity in their vision or agenda.

Juxa   

it is the element of lacag that is ruining the vision. i mean they must decide meesha ma maqaaxi baa mise proper tv-channel with long term goals and visions.

quality is the most important thing, i think they are missing out the fact this could be viable channel in the long term.

for example instead of buying the box one off, they could get monthly subscribtion fee, get the programmes more diverse and appealing to wider audience etc

nimanka have monopoly lakinse yaa ka faaiideysan.

the place needs the hands of women to sort it out with bit of caqli