Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Universal TV broadcasts cartoons depicting the Prophet

Tuujiye   

Waraa sidee ku dhacday in Maadeey oo Alshabaab ah iyo GD oo ayaan xirsi macalimad u aheed in aan anaga dhan kala raacno loool?

Somalidiina dhiiga isku kicinaayo waan idiin sheegay mar hore..iska kala yareeya hilibka ariga!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BUKURR   

.. anywhere Maadeey, tooreey uma baahni ani, qori yaan la iman, I advice you inaad mid la seexatid.

PS. Just so I can identify you and not head for Karl wrongly, make yourself public.

EDIT: Out for today, save the junks for me later.

Hales   

An interesting thing ive been seeing when i watch the channel is that between the commercials and news they now show 15Minute quranic lectures which talks about the wrongful actions of Alshabaab and how its different to what the quran and anything else pertaining to them.

said.

Lol @ Universal PR. Universal TV is like self storage unit anyone can send anything with just little bit payment in advance and then there you go...your stuff will get broadcasted all day next day regardless of its nature. For Universal TV editorial work is unknown term.

BUKURR   

..Libaax, didn't know that was the rule.

Jyllandspoten cartoons were not offensive to me, and so should it be for everyone.

Remember five, I still have that fondness for you! Geel_jire, as I told the shab guy before you, I have your ticket to the promise land, come and get it.

Yaaah, dad waalanaa meesha ka buuxa maxaa.

It was somewhere in Janaayo of this year when we were watching Universaltv news in Islii when they unexpectedly showed us a stoning of a poor man in Afgooye.

Walaahi shock baa igu dhacay. The video aad iyo aad ayee clear u ahayd, broadcasting it for long minutes kusoo celcelinayaan ninka la stone gareynaayo cabaadka ka baxaayo.

They later realized their mistake since they didn't re-broadcast that news clip again and apologizing on the air. A lot of parents called them, methinks.

This tells you meesha management iyo kala dambeyn kama jirto. Ninba wax uu iska soo gilinaa. Their news feeds at the bottom of the TV's screen waa horrible sometimes, I mean spelling-wise. Afsoomaali ayee ku ciyaarayaan. No professionalism. Plus, sometimes it stays on there for days, repeating again and again.

I am glad they are trying to change since the beginning of the year, Soomaalinizing many English terms, sida 'live' oo lagu badalay 'si toos ah.'

Cawaale   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

It was somewhere in Janaayo of this year when we were watching Universaltv news in Islii when they unexpectedly showed us a stoning of a poor man in Afgooye.

Actually they were forced to air that particular clip, and the camera man blacked out during filing the video!

Laakin tan hadda fudeed iyo maamul xumo aa u geysay.

Dad lagu force gareeye uma ekeen. There should have been a warning. Warka si caadi ah u baxay habeenkaas. Laakiin they apologized later on the next evening news, that graphic video was a mistake to show.

Having said that, I liked to watch their Salaamaha show host. What was her name? Darn, magac baas ee lahayd. Oh yea, Bishaaro. Yaaba iloowi karo. She had had this beautiful mischievous, playful smile. :D

Cawaale   

^they were, i tell you they were.

On the Salaamah show, could it be(the host) our own Bishaaro from Sol? ;)