Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Universal TV broadcasts cartoons depicting the Prophet

4 - Anti-Islamic: No one will be allowed to insult Islam and Muslims under any circumstances. Your post will be deleted and/or username banned if caught with any anti-Islamic attacks. Your views are welcome but your derogatory language against Islam/Muslims will not be welcomed at the expense of those muslims who pay the bill for this privately owned website.

I hope the admin would heed their own rules and take action against those who decided to deliberately provoke (if not worse) “those Muslims who pay the bill for this privately owned website" and the majority of its users.

Polanyi   

Koolkat, walaal, the Islamic Scholar Ibn aL Qayyim Al Jawaziyah said the one who is silent when he sees:

" the prohibitions of Allah being committed, His prescribed punishments being laid to waste and abandon, His Din left, and the Sunnah of RasulAllah (saw) being thrown away while he is of cold heart with a silent tongue"

is a: a dumb-mute Shaytan just as the one who speaks falsehood is a speaking Shaytan.

So, how else can we describe the one who openly admits his hatred for the attire of muslim women( ie. Niqab), and who now exceeds all limits by posting degrading pictures which were made to insult the prophet Muhammad(SAW), which even many non Muslims have refrained from posting? How else can we describe the one who says that these pictures should be enjoyed?The forum clearly states that the mocking the deen is against the rules. Therefore, it is clear who is breaking the rules.

BUKURR   

Abaay KK, always a fine lady. Karl I'm not as smart and stupidd as shaytan so I regretfully do not qualify to be called as such.

.. ehm I celebrated my kumbulyaano last month, lellahilhamd I just started climbing the 25th stage of life so I also do not qualify to be called a boy, but its flattering though keep saying it :D and ignore me as you may sir!

Maaddeey   

KK, Markaan Nabiyullaahi Muxammad ey mareeysaa Xaajadu, welise waa ku jeclahaye ciyaarta inta iska dhaaftid sh. Karl warkiisa dhuux inta shaydaanka iska naartid!

Kool_Kat   

Karl, while I understand where you're coming from, I'm pretty sure he didn't post those pics to insult/mock...Forthermore, those pics are on the internet for all to see, pasting them here neither means breaking any SOL rules nor diinta...

Maaddeey, sheydaankeygu wuu naaran yahay...Waxaan iska dhex arkay uun the violent way Muslims go about everytime our religion is made fun of, instead of calmly educating the jaahil...

Maaddeey   

KK, Violent way in Diinta loo difaaco waa baraanbar, waana Iimaan zaa'id ah, nabigennu wuxuu yiri: 'qofkii Munkar arko ha ku suuliyo gacantiisa, haduusan awoodin afkiisa, ...ugu yaraan qalbiga ha ka naco' Adiga inaad ka xuntahay lagaama hayo weli, ee GDWonder ayaad sii difaaceysaa!

BUKURR   

GDWonder ayaad sii difaaceysaa!

.. dude, leave people defend whatever they want, we all have choices.

HINT:

As haatu said, just use the Report post icon if you're offended.

Haatu   

KP been a while bro. Xaggee gashey. How are reer Cranford. Been a while since I went there. Mise you're a reer Darussalam guy :D

Kool_Kat   

Maaddeey, of course qof Muslim ah oo aanan ka xumaaneyn waxa day-in and day-out nalaga xumeeynayo majiro! For what it's worth, qalbigeyga dab baa ka kacaya...Yacni sidaan uga gubanoyo...Laakiin ma'aha qofkii qalad yar dhaha in toorey loola soo boodo...

Maaddeey   

^ Allah Yacizzak, toorreeyda Aniga ii daa, adi Afka lee ka hadal, fulaynimo kuguma ogeyne!

KP, Haatu Spy waaye iska ilaali :D

Haatu   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

KP, Haatu Spy waaye iska ilaali
:D

One quick call to my kikuyu bosses and waxaa la xaraashi doona hanti walbo oo kenya kuu taal :D