Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Is She the next Imaan???

king_450   

well brothers and sisters, i did not c the face of this mystery women , but if any one shares with me her pic i appreciate , then i can opinionate her ,but if she is gorgeous as i can understand the writings over here ,then don't hate becuase she is beautifull, respect her and give all the help she can get, after all she is a somali women and we do need to support our somali women, but if you are telling me she posting nude then that is another issue i need to look into it, but first let me see her pic and i will be honored to say my take on it,if you have her pic plz also forward it to me at this email address

faysalfarah@hotmail.com

Pyromaniac_Pixie:

I would as sure as hell like to see a somali scientist but I guess Im going to have to wait for students to finnish school.

Thats cold pixie, I'm a nomad scientist, and i know at least one other person that posts on the forum that is and many others outside, watch you say girl we might create a race of mini-terminators to track you down ;)

king_450   

wow there are two competing pic's that has been posted, i think the real one is the one posted in the canadian newspaper, if that is the one then i do not see what is all about the fuss, yes she is skinny and showing her *****, other then that i don't see anything special about her, she doesn't look great and i will not even die for her, so why not rest this lady into peace and let the media world take advantage of her

but i wish she never mention that she is from somalia, cz she doesn't even look like somali, but again good luck for her i am not hating for her success, it is the way she is showing her body, that is non muslim tradition, so she is out my mind, fianlly

and thanks for the person who find out her

good job.

king_450   

hey cano you can have that bimbo , bro if you like skinny dip it all urs, but to me she looks ugly, if i post my future wife;s pic in here i think the magazine will drop her like a rock, so enjoy while she sleeping around with the magazine editors, i bet she is,

What comes to my mind when i see these pictures are these thoughts....."Where the hell did they find this skinny antelope"?

I thought I saw some damn ugly models before but this one beats the record

king_450   

well said, i have nothing to add ,but just watch her grow and maybe make herself out fool, but i hope she never mention that she is from somalia,

as somealien said, Millenium, king, boys i have nothing to say to you... I dont wanna imagine what you or anybody that associates with you would look like -- for fear of loosing my sanity after seeing such nasty sights -- and clown as i said before the lady - she is spoken for ;) -, she has already hired the Raage Omar { the main BBC man} my father to read the news out for him in his new portable penthouse overlooking his camels while they graze, every hour on the hour instead of listing to it on the radio. Brother you have to find another.

king_450   

hey caano plz update me , since u r following this model more into , i would like to c more of her pics, maybe i might change my thought about her, for real u r in better position for me to hate her then to love her, if i start loving her man u will be in big trouble so keep the leash on her,lol

cool bro

and thanks for the pics, i keep it

King she may be skinny but there is a lot of me to love, thus she has no physical space to store any more love, {and if she does have any more space i'll have to eat more hilib and bariis}, thus brother your loving would have no effect on her what so ever :D and about hating her there isnt much of her to hate also no more pics for you my lad you're sounding too enthuthiastic.

BN   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Is she advertising hunger in Africa!!

Hope so!

LOL :D:D

Mujahida   

I think she's absolutely Beautiful MashaAllah but she's skinny. What she does is btw her and Allah may Allah show her the true path.

Peace

Ok,,, i've SEEN those Tv SOS adverts where they depict some ppl dying of Hunger, but c'mmon,, this beats the rekod. she the Ugliest thing eva since Donkey-Kong Left Hollywood.

hehe Jus Kiddn,, caano Geel.

Personaly i think,,hmm,,, But hey who cares bout wat i think ??

This is Crazy, I'm FInaly found, We Need Some Soul Searching and the tyme is Now -Naz