Sign in to follow this  
Ayaan8321

why did you choose the avatar you chose?

Paragon   

I actually have to confess I stole this avater from a nomad in this site. It feels good to be under the blue flag and the white star. This avater contains lots of meaning immeasurable by all words.

NoVa   

OG thnxxxs brotha...ya i' consider myself to be a nationalism somehow..i guess that's good thing'right lol ;) . By the way i like ur's...yea we should keep promoting that'...get our rest of our land back. That's a great way of wording out the land we once losted it. It should be given back to us no matter what. But keep the hopes alive, someday somehow it will be our's again, insha allah tacalaa.

Jamaal -> I like' dat avatar'...nice how it' has the map'of our country' and the flag' 2gether..dats a nice design. So u stoled it without asking to borrow it?lol bad move there.

Section6er -> that's hell of a Avatar' there brotha.

Lady_Hustla -> nice' avatar there.

STHLM_Lady -> speakin' of red hair it suit's ya nice...i'm planning 2 dye my hair burgendy' red 2.

Ilhaan -> i swear 2 god girl..lol i had no idea what ya avatar was. I thought it was some kind of bacteria thats under a microscope..lol. I didn't thought it was a picture of a flower.

lakkad -> waryaa is that the tree u was born under?? it must be suuqa siinaaye..there is a tree under there now u know lol i'mean i was there the other night lol...

Cuthic_Chick-> Maggiee' Simpson...i miss that show' 4real..haven't watched the Simpson's for a while.

Nuune -> naga dhaaf niikada nooh'..or else ya want qof kuu boxo?

Hanna -> ileen cadaanaa tahay..lol.

Muslimah   

Assalaamu Alaykum...

I chose my avatar cuz I think the universe is beautiful. It makes me think or wonder about how Beautiful my Lord is cuz He's the one who created such beauty. He is Beauty and the source of all beauty.

Curly   

I decide on mine because I'm always on a computer and I think my mouse probably feels like that!

Lol

oh and because I think it's funny!!!

Kool_Kat   

AHHH, I HAD TO BRING THIS TOPIC BACK, CUZ I JUST RECENTLY CHANGED MY AVATAR...

OK, WHEN I PICKED THIS NEW AVATAR, I HAD PRESIDENT BUSH IN MY HEAD, AND IT SORT OF REMINED ME OF HIM...SILLY GUY, HIS WISH WILL COME TRUE, AS THIS DIIQ ON MY AVATAR, IF HE DOESN'T STOP PLAYING WITH DYNAMITE... :mad:

Salaan...

ar1-l.gif

Is there anything better than that?

I think aniga, Jamaal iyo Nova aa die-hard nationalists eh, inta kale kistoo at least waa roon yihiin. :D:D

somalia_small.jpg

Nice choice, Jamaal.

so).jpg

Nova, good one; this one used to hang in our house back in Xamar, and I always used to admire it. I still do. There are some good reasons why the shabeels are there though, but I don't remember.

Macsalaama!!

Ariadne   

My avantar although a bit blurred is picture of the night sky (telescope pic). And since I'm always star gazing. why not star gaze at my own avantar? (it beats the neck craning to look up at the sky) :D

I my current avatar was chosen way back, my username was Animal Farm, and I saw the pic of the pig, figured it was a good match. I tried to go without an avatar, for several weeks now, but I can’t, I had to bring the pig back ----- I tried the dog, but it didn’t work.