Sign in to follow this  
Ayaan8321

why did you choose the avatar you chose?

Ladiif   

Lool nasra, u made me laugh sistah, not to mention ur friend has fed u w/incorrect info!

Nuune, sxb niikida nagadaa waan ku wareeraye, hadh iyo habeen niika lee wadaaye markaan ku arkabe, see camal sxb.

OG-man, the land is Ogadenia and the ppl are Ogaden!Even though all those live there are not Ogaden. Thanks

Miriam1   

Salam

Og-Moti..wat towers never heard of them :confused: icon_razz.gif

I am looking up at the clear blue sky and that shining star brother u got admire that somtime.

Peace

And

"Take the time to smell the roses" as the Becel commercial says :D

Nazra   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL,,,OG_Moti you might need help from some of sub-clan leaders, don't worry i'm right behind you.

My friend is still telling me how they fighting for this land and how they are some ethpoians(habash) are living there and how it's not on the map of somalia lalala long story, so i quickly adapted this theory from my cousin.

Yeah! ic the somalian flag, thoughtful idea!

nuune   

Og-Moti,saaxiib runtaa waaye waa kugu raacsanahay in uu Ogadenia region gobal soomaali ah dadkuna soomaali yihiin,those damn itoobiyaan goormaa laga erin doonaa gobalka.

anyway,dhaanta kulahaa,dhaanta aan daawaday goormaa iigu danbeessay laakin dhaantada waan jeclahay aniga,there is a dhaanto oo waxaa qaaday Baarleex,waxayna ku saabsantahay xoraynta Ogadenia,listen it on .ogaden.com.

ladiif,ani manooge waaxid aan ahay,niiko bas maa laga daalaa,anyway am gona take a bit break now,laakin waa ka helaa lool :D !!

Honesita   

The reason why i DONT have one till now is cuz others have the ones i really like...!!! Ameenah and Abdinur have my 2 favorites...i think its PLAIGARISM to use some1 else's avitar...!!! And so far i did not see one that is good enough to represent me...lol...!!!

OGMoti....i thought that the OG stood for ogaden...but i was not sure...!!! I dont think the region will be freed until those who r supposed to do the job take care of themselves first....!!!

Salaamz

Bachelor   

As far as i am concerned, i couldnt find suitable avatar. Any relevant match (avatar) for a Bachelor? Would be higly considered helpful.

NoVa   

well mine is easy and simple to understand. It's our own nation's Code of Arm'. I used it cuz i thought this will make me more Nationalism lol...na i like it' cuz it's so unique' picture'..too shabeel on both sides' while the flag is inside. It's such a beautiful picture to me, I don't know why. ;)

OG Moti   

nova it is indeed beautiful, and you are nationalist big time, hope if we had only few hundreds like you, we would been better condition by now smile.gif

peace

Hanna   

I don't know why I chose mine....maybe I thought she was cute like me hehehe jk ;)

seriously tho' my avator reminds me of me...something about her expression lol :cool: