Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Would you indulge your husband's fetishistic obsession?

The Zack   

Choc LOOL You were referring to the "A" one? We were under the impression u were talking about the "O" one. FUFU and Gheele that one is really harram and half.

Well Siren, when I said is this an attempt to shock us... I was hoping (and ain’t I the ever hopeful) what I thought at that moment (silly me) won’t come into reality, I guess I was wrong, “Oh the shock eh!”. I have skipped through the responses from "Oh dirty baad tahay" to "how perverse are some Qs thrown at the imams in Women's Islamic lectures", not to forget those who got excited by the fact a Somali girl asked about fetishes in public. I have to admit you scored your goal and got your intended outcome from the topic.

As for me, you will need more than fetishes to shock me and I am not the one who easily judges people after learning how wrong I was about many of those who frequent in this forum – good or bad

If anything is shocking to me it is my second response to this topic and why wouldn’t I after you have innocently and tactically rebuffed my melodramatic “Oh don’t shock me, I’m holly person, lest I inkaar you” episode

To that I say “Carry it on, my dear, carry it on”

Paragon   

Sheh:

you and Paragon can be joint look-afterers.

Bugger off woman, will you?

Siren that was wise of you. :D

Paragon-there’s no need to scold Shezera, for you are a pervert and perhaps of the first order. I mean, one need only read your lust-induced poetry to come to such a conclusion-that and the fact that your subconscious attraction towards me is palpable to all-thus its all too clear to understand why you and I (You, being a proper pervert in the making) would be paired together to lead an army of SOL-underground lechers-once hidden (like yourself) behind a veil of decency. *Links her arm with Paragon and publicly declares* Come my darling let us venture forth into this filthy dominion in which Shez has suggested we may look into, we can pick out material for the lush-Arabian-harem inspired hedonistic boudoir I have in mind. Satin? Lace? Gold trimmings with velvet reclining furniture? Imagine a sectioned world of our very own! *Enthusiastically rages* We shall be Kings amongst men! Let us dance!

*Cocks her head to the side and starts twirling around like a sufi-in celebration to commemorate this occasion*

Ps Paragon-^you can call that embarrassing piece-pay back for your last comment to moi. The slap just wasn’t enough. It would do you good to be keep silent once in a while. Now I must depart for work-and when I return hope that this topic be allowed to rest- I’ve (needless to say) had my fun and thank each and every one of you all for indulging me! LOL *Blows them all kisses*

Paragon   

^100? Adam, you bloody pedant. :D

Cara, I see you. smile.gif

Siren, now pipe it down woman. What's all this rant about? Defend yourself first. Remember I dared you. When you come through, I'll heed your advice. :D

PS: Qoftaa kale baddeeda ka bax. Wax weyn ma aha.

Paragon   

^Caano Geel, war OK ninyow waxyalahani waa dabiici. Adeer haasaawaha waa waxa taranka keenaba. :D

Don't be -->

Xasuusta hawlaha :D

Kool_Kat   

Siren, you're a wicked woman! Gacanaa kuu taagay...You bring such topic amongst Somalis, specialy reer SOL? :cool:

Maxaa tiri 'insects crawling all over your body', 'force feed stuffed animal', 'strangling', 'breastfeeding a grown a$$ man'!!! Waawareey, xaaladu waa bariga dhexe...

Last I heard ***EMPHASIS on HEARD*** about fetishes, they were about:

- Getting it on in public

- Women in high heels

- Young men getting with older women

- Women getting their toes sucked

- Feeling of fur

- Being shaved/unshaved

- Heck may be even ripping clothes off...

Erm...Een let me stop here bal intaan ana la'igu soo duufin...

But this, this is just way too advanced for some to digest...Anaaba naxsanee, and it takes a lot to make me inaan noxo...

RAGEEDII BAA TAHAY iska dhici reer SOL!!! ;)