Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Would you indulge your husband's fetishistic obsession?

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

Ngonge, did you say "Anything"

Only if you're a coward like me. :D

ant.gif

Nagwa   

"tasteless fetishes! uff! siren is a dirty person with a dirty mind."

lool alie the siren is very disgusting indeed dont you know all these stuffs are haraam to write in a public forums. i know You think this is internet but my allah still wuu ku arkaa. Btw horta Why all your topics do included sexes and etc

The Zack   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

And the ones I find disgusting are the ones where both the wife and husband know it is haram(Ex. the other kind of sex) but she is still asking if she can refuse? :eek:

And who said the other kind of sex is haram?

Zack, are you saying "the other kind" of sex is not Haraam? Assuming that you fully understood/knew what "the other" she was referring to really is.

The Zack   

Gheelle, LOL if the "other kind of sex" means what I think it means then I don't know who can say it is or it aint harram. A lot of scholars have been asked and they didn't fully answer it.

MZanzi   

^^ oo adiga hada downtownka hadi loo dago haraam ma ahan miyaad naga dhaadhicin rabtaa

PS:Badweyntaas aan ogahay ninkaa madax madax uquuso wale asa su afkiisa kudaahiri ogsoon

The Zack   

^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL . I didn't say it aint harram neither did I say it aint halaal. Oh well who knows, culimadiiba ka aamustaye adna ka aamus smile.gif

Paragon   

Originally posted by Adam-Zayla:

Paragon Lord Byron was Bi-sexual
:D

Well my man, tabloids have mastery over gossip and rumour. The man was a great British figure and expect such unfounded rumours to accompany everything he is and each step he takes. I am more than willing to commit all rumours to the dustbin.

Siren, what about my foot? Now do you want to go around and say your disfigured my foot? Woman, weli la isma gaarin baan iri. Soo soco sinyareey, adigaa i saaqaye. :D

^- LOL- For once I shall not rise to the bait and try to be mature..*Comes forth as requested-slaps-para gon and then runs off*

Sheherazade- So when can we expect this new section? smile.gif ..I'm all a'gog with ideas :D LOL

LOL@Fufu- the couscous part got you didn't it?Either way its true what they say-a mans heart is through his stomach.

Gheele- Why thank you kind sir *Tips her hat to him in return*

NGONGE- LOL Worry not for the lives of your friends I have no designs upon their clothing. :D ..ho, ho, ho-such wit (Yes that was cheesy-get over it-)

As for the discussion about "other sex"...*tuts her head in shame* notice fellers that its only you-who are deluding yourselfs into thinking that any respectble Somali woman would allow anything other the straightforward-ligh ts out-eyes closed-clothes on-wham-bam- babies galore bang. I laugh but I'm actually serious! LOL-hate to destroy my sex siren status but the truth sometimes needs be said. You can hate me for it later.

^full of contradictions. The men have never succeeded in getting their own Men's section. No one yet thought to call it Sex. Branding is almost everything. Lead the way and lobby Admin; you and Paragon can be joint look-afterers.

I almost miss the whyaresomaliguyssosm elly threads

^- Well my internet persona is a very complex if not partially insane woman. smile.gif

As for a mens section? Joking aside-I actually think it would be a good idea. The dudes can have their own section with a password and the ladies can also have one. That way-anything discussed by each group will be away from the scrutiny and curious eyes of the other. Allowing for a more relaxed ladies night sort of feel, instead of all this high collared, hissyfitting hand smacking propiety that ensues in SOL when one need only whisper the world "sex"... indirectly even.