Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Would you indulge your husband's fetishistic obsession?

^- LOL Sell out, glad you can keep a smile on your face though. :D

Paragon- are you sure you want your crystal clear reputation to be soiled by such a question? *Lifts a brow* smile.gif

Ps I don't actually have one, well one I'm consciously aware of anyway and if I did? I'd be the first to burn myself at the stake. I'm pretty victorian about such things in reality.

Ps about this whole nugaal episode? I still haven't a clue as to what is going on as I skim read most things so I apologise for confusion or misdirection of my sass. If I misdirected. Now I shall rest ....for now. LOL

^- Those are nothing but petty malicious rumours which don't have a leg to stand on (No pun-intended)

Ps Lord Byron also had sexual relations with his half sister- so what are you getting at and why are you being so judgmental Adam? Let Paragon be who he wishes. Surely you can let the boy dream a little? smile.gif

Fabregas   

tuff,tuff, walciyadubillah, la xowla. My Khamees is speechless.

( gets malika and ibtisam to violently restrain Siren, then pours a jug of water over her and reads the last three surahs of the quran of her).

Som@li   

Tolow maxaa xiga tana, Siren, I don't think you will find answers here, it is a taboo to talk about these things, Acuudu Bilaah.

You will be lucky if he is not suffering from this one.

Sadism and masochism, in the sense, describe psychiatric disorders characterized by feelings of sexual pleasure or gratification when inflicting suffering or having it inflicted upon the self, respectively.

Ashkiro   

LOL@ consider me lord byron & Lord Byron was bi sexual, hehe

For some odd reason The_Siren's "risky" topics/comments don't bother me in the least, nor would i judge her character, while had it been other presenters etc i would've found it distasteful and cringe at it. Some can get away with it, and i think she is among those some, well at least for me, i simply think she rocks and is entertaining. And to answer the topic's question HELL TO THE NO. I would ask for a divorce ASAP.

Chimera   

He played both teams siren!! I only pointed that fact out, don't kill me. icon_razz.gif

Ashkiro thou protest too much me thinks :D

LOL@Fabregas *Siren starts speaking in tongues and foaming at the mouth until at last her body quakes with the effort of having a jin excised from her*

There- All purified.

Dabshid- I believe Adam already mentioned or alluded to SnM-or was it bondage? I agree with you I would be horrified by such things. I'm not fond of pain and I certainly wouldn't be pleased to be on the recieving end. Does that make me a sadist? HUH-I'd better stop now....*blanks out into an eeiry silence*

Ashkiro- LOL Awww- *Starts blushing from head to toe* Why thank you my dear! *Curtsies* I'm more than glad that there are a few who get my twisted humour-I would have thought that my sly winks, grins and unabashely ridiculous statements of actually strangling my husband and dressing up teddys in lace would have in itself been a mark that I obviously wasn't serious. LOL-But thank you friend my aim is to please

Adam- G@y? are you sure? You know I don't believe there is any substantial evidence for that homo-claim of yours. Sure he buggered his wife- *abominable I know* but we know this to be true with evidence from correspondence. But him sleeping with men? Those are rumours. I know what your thinking how the hell would you know that and why? Well I read a book about Lord Bryon and his wife Annabelle Millbankes (A gifted mathematician’s) twisted marriage. Ps did you know that Annabelle’s daughter then later went on to inherit her mothers gift for numbers and herself become one of the leading mathematical geniuses of her time? I know-just a little fascinating bit of history for you. In conclusion I really think there was enough evidence for his homosexuality-mere gossip-if there was surely his wife would have been aware of it and thus discussed it in her letters? She mentioned everything else about the twisted fellow. Not that I would care mind you either way-he’s a filthy sister shagging clubfooted-poeticall y thieving so and so.

Sick perhaps but not idle or petty enough to keep howling for a lost cause my dear now why don’t you go cry over some songs or something? Or would you like to take a sit in this “filthy, filthy” place and regale us with your own personalized tales of 1001 Arabian nights? smile.gif

I can picture it now, colourful, plush cushions scattered across a mystical Yemeni tent, couscous flying in the air with the joy of 1000 suns-and your handsome ex-Yemeni husband to be draped across the floor –hummus generously spread over his chest while he beckons you (his princess) to him. Please you fill the rest in and do continue with the story I’m all ears seen as though you seem reluctant to leave this place, why not join in?