Sign in to follow this  
murefu

misunderstanding among somali boys and girls in qurbo?

murefu   

IS IT MY BOGGLING IMAGINATION? OR TRUE GUYS?

somali ladies think boys are cheaters..as they always say dont trust a guy?

boys think girl's reputation were lost after they came QURBO?

if this misunderstanding exists? why and how all these bad thoughts came into our mind? is there any solution for it?

listen,

every somali guy that i know lost his viginty by the time he was 15, if not earlier, they all slept around, and some still do. somali guys after coming to the west are crazy about sex. i would not have minded if they stuck with somali sisters, but they be sleeping with other races, and then tryna settle with my good-girls!

as for girls going bad in Qurbo, that is a very small minority.

the majority of somali girls might loose their hijaab and wear trousers but they still keeping their legs closed, and that really matters more1

girls are misunderstood, if they dont wear a big hijaab, but guys are rightfully doubted!

biG mOm   

Assalaama Calaykum Warahmtullahi Wabarakaatu..

Maasha Allaah , Silent sistah Well Said Sis jazzaki allaah khair. Smart Sis ;) may allah guide us all, first of All qurbo is changed our culture and behavior subhana, yaa rabbi, every person has his/her right, Allah knows the truth.

SIMPLE...

THIS IS YOUR TYPICAL SOMALI GUY...

...THEY GO CRAZY..BUCK WILD..DO DRUGS..SLEEP AROUND...CHEAT ETC..THEN AFTA A LONG DAY THEY WANT A RESPECTABLE WIFE AND HOME..ITS GIVEN

SO IN WAYS OR ANOTHA YAH ITS HARD TO FIND A GOOD SOMALI GUY NOWADAYS..SPEACIALLY IN THE WESTERN WORLDS..CUZ AS MY SISTAH'S STATED ABOVE..THEY LOOSE THEIR VIRGINITY AT A EARLY AGE..AND FOLLOWS GOD KNOWS WHAT AFTA WORDS.

AS FAR AS CHEATING GO..I CONCLUDE THAT FOR ANY GUY..SOMALI GUYS ARENT WORST OR BETTAH WHEN IT COMES TO THA..CUZ REGARDLESS IF YOU'RE ASIAN..BLACK..SOMALI..BRAZLIAN..ETC THEY ALL HANG FROM THE SAME TREE...

AS FOR GOSSOPIN THOU..THA I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMALI BROTHA'S...THEY TALK TRASH' JUST CUZ A SISTAH AINT FEELIN YOU' YOU GONE N TALK SHIT..AINT RITE..JUST ACCEPT AND MOVE ALONG'

BUT ALL IN ALL...I THINK WE SOMALI SISTAH'S STAND STRONG TO THESE BROATH'S CUZ YOU DONT SEE US SLEEPIN AROUND..CHEATIN ON AND ALL THA'..WE'RE GROUND AND IF YA'LL BROTHA'S STAYED HOME A DAY OR TWO' MAYBE ALL THOSE LECTURES YA POPS N MOM'S BE SWINGIN..MIGHT HIT YA IN THE HEAD...

CIAO...

murefu   

every somali guy that i know lost his viginty by the time he was 15

no one can recognize whether a man lost his virginty or not?

as for girls going bad in Qurbo, that is a very small minority.

the majority of somali girls might loose their hijaab and wear trousers but they still keeping their legs closed, and that really matters more1

majority of somali girls lost their culture ...i know u girls wear hijaab nowdays..but u are not serious..i dont say somali girls lost their virginty...but it is hard to see virgin girl:)