Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

HARD CHOICE?

x_quizit   

DA...for once, just imagine! :D ...just for that answer, im starting a matchmaking site for u, get u married with kids ASAP...and then ask u that same q... :cool: ...deal?

so....bidding starts at ....whatever u can afford icon_razz.gif

peace

x_quizit   

U know the Feminist Coalition voted u as the guinea pig...tell us about this foreign concept of marriage and kids and how u like it...and depending on the answers, we'd choose what path to take...burn the good old falopian tubes or get in line for a decent farah :D ...u up for the challenge?

peace

posted by x-quizit

burn the good old falopian tubes

LoooL, how are you suppose to burn those poor falopain tubes, if we(the men) don't bring the FIRE :D:D . Am afraid your best bet is waiting in line for the next best faarah :D

DA, usheeg gabartaan please..

asxantu

dawoco   

My mother has this saying she is fond of. "nin waa la helaa, wiil neh waa la dhalaa walaalkeey macaanoow".(i hope i said it right, always sounds better from mummy's pov)

Basically you can find a second love and even get more children, but ur siblings are irreplacable, as the saying goes.

underdog   

Originally posted by x_quizit:

U know the Feminist Coalition voted u as the guinea pig...tell us about this foreign concept of marriage and kids and how u like it...and depending on the answers, we'd choose what path to take...burn the good old falopian tubes or get in line for a decent farah
:D
...u up for the challenge?

peace

Of all the candidates you could send out to find happiness and fulfillment...you send DA????

I doubt her ego will let her come back and say married life is eternal bliss and faarax is the best thing since non-stick cookware.

lol...if I'm the guinea pig, then who will lead the Coalition of the willing???

Y'all will be lost without me.

where are they now????

x_quizit   

LOL....DA, ur the prez and im the CEO so therefore ur replaceable:)...can't say the same for me....besides FF is climbing the ranks high these days...not to mention Bee, who has long since been a member since JKF was shot icon_razz.gif

"LoooL, how are you suppose to burn those poor falopain tubes, if we(the men) don't bring the FIRE . Am afraid your best bet is waiting in line for the next best faarah"

is that right checkmate? :eek: ...ur telling me i gotta put an ad out b4 im shriveled and lonely? no way! I'll stick to burning bras, preferably men :cool:

UD-Da is the perfect candidate cause she has long been looking to try a new experiment, why not that ancient godforsaken concept of marriage...(shuddering)...poor DA...i send my condolences

Peace

Blessed   

Originally posted by dawoco:

My mother has this saying she is fond of. "nin waa la helaa, wiil neh waa la dhalaa walaalkeey macaanoow".(i hope i said it right, always sounds better from mummy's pov)

Right on Dawoco,

As I've been told by Hooyo; the story posted by STB is the one behind that proverb. Apparently some woman, somewhere was faced with this situation and chose her brother because she can remarry and have another child.

As for me, pass. In my hypothetical world I'de be a female warrior, think Xena- only a better-looking-modestly dressed- brown version :D

I would posses the skill and strength to single-handedly fight the militia. The scene would end with me carrying my injured prince into the sunset. With my annoying brother and dusty-foot huband struggling to catch up :D

I would posses the skill and strength to single-handedly fight the militia. The scene would end with me carrying my injured prince into the sunset. With my annoying brother and dusty-foot huband struggling to catch up

:eek: :eek: A husband and a prince! You lucky woman, you ;)

X-Quizit: Ive been climbing the damn ladder for so long...and still not there! Somethings in my way it seems..and when i find out..Im gonna tear it apart limb by limb :mad: redface.gif

Blessed   

^^^No,silly! My prince would be the son.The husband is to me whatever prince Phillip is to Queen Elizabeth... It's a woman's world, get it?

^^NO I dont. :confused: :confused: ..how can you carry your "prince" when at the same time he's struggling to catch up?

Either your confused or I am! (And Im betting my mac eyeliner that you are :D )

Blessed   

^^Because, :rolleyes:

I'll have two dee. A prince baby and a prince husband, the baby obviously needs more TLC.

But cometothink of it- since it's hypo. whats stopping me fromhaving two or more. *shrugs*

Salma   

Brother, Son or Hubby!!!

Too difficult, can the Malatias give me sometime to pray and ask the Lord !!

My Mind is telling me "My Bro", my Heart is telling me "My Hubby" and the future is telling me "My son will leave the house when he hears that his mother scarificed his father" :D

Acootho bellah

No Answer 4 the time being smile.gif

kix kix kix kix @ Lady_X. Looks like I was the confused one...hehehe...just reading my post confused me further...I forgot there were 3 pple..

LOOL

I better get some sleep icon_razz.gif