Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

HARD CHOICE?

Salaams

I am back with my hypathetic questions weheey.

Question for the madams...lets say your husband, son and your brother have been kidnapped by malatias. you ask them evil people to spare your loved ones lifes. they give you the choice to save one of them. who would you choose?

and the same question goes for the brodas except it's your wife, sister and daughter. who would you choose?

underdog   

Originally posted by Simply_the_Best:

^^^exactly...how would you know

:eek: Your Wife, Your daughter and your sister.... If you don't know thier habits and behaviours then you need to check that.

You HAVE to know what kind of people they are...they're your family, dagnabit!!!

x_quizit   

Hard q to the power of 2!....damn..my brother, husband or son? ....if i had only one to save, probably my son, dependin on age too...young child has more to live for than a grown adult who may have had their time on earth...but God knows...only who ever's time is ending won't be saved...out of our hands...

p.s.-if we said hubby, would look selfish on our part...how can we live together knowing we sacrificed our child? :eek:

peace

Tuujiye   

This is a very simple question...

I would secrafice my Daughter because I could have another daughter if allah lets..

but if you loose a sister you can't never replace it or a wife because you will never have the same love for any other woman..

Good question...

wareer badanaa!!!

nuune   

a more difficult choice will be in the case of choosing your children or your parent.

an Ayah from Suuratu Nisaa

"Aabaa'ukum wa abnaaukum laa tadruuna ayyuhum aqrabu lakum nafcan"

"Ye know not whether your parents or your children are nearest to you in benefit"

OKEY, waa ka baxey, salaams

Garab tujiye - u can't have love for another woman? I guess you ain't ready to fulfill your Islamic duty of 4 wives!

Honestly, I wouldn't sacrifice any. I'd tell him to kill 'em all and I'll spend the rest of my life hunting the Bastid down fo sho!

Originally posted by Simply_the_Best:

Question for the madams...lets say your husband, son and your brother have been kidnapped by malatias. you ask them evil people to spare your loved ones lifes. they give you the choice to save one of them.
who would you choose?

[/b]

None :)

I bet you are thinking I am the cruelest (sic) human on this planet.

I only said none cuz I am not married, have a son or have any brothers! icon_razz.gif

So I'm just glad I dont have to make a decision like that..