Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Too much uunsi

Pucca   

its easy telling someone their perfume is too strong and telling them to ease off a bit next time without them taking offense. But...how in heavens does one politely tell another that they need to use more than just soap? a spray or two and some deo ...

Ariadne   

Everytime I smell anybody wearingan ocean of perfume I feel like my head just got bashed in by this over-poweringly odoured sledge hammer.

I can't satnd the smell of perfume on males or females... thank God I go to school and work in a scent free environment!

Two weeks ago I was working on a film set with a friend and he wore this musky cologne so I spent the later part of the evening throwing up and someone else had to fill in for me.

I hate bad smell! I hate people who smell and I hate university because broke *** students tend to smell the most. I love my perfume and I love pleasent smells. I would choice overload on perfume any day to a smelly farax or xamilo. But I have to admit I can not stand the Catir that older womem wear. It makes me physically sick (splits my head in two). I guess the rule is moderation. Oh and I would love to just shoot anyone who use Chanel5 and Angel Akhaas!

This is true i can't stand this Uunsi shit it gets into your eyes,blv me sometimes i have to walk away to get a breath of air, the worst of it Men yes Men are using Uunsi and that is even makes the issue much harder.

It is good/preferable to smell nice while in the mosque rather than smell of garlic iyo basal iyo wax kale like I had to experience and bear the other Friday, xaaaaax! Cadar anyday over garlic and people's odour.