Sign in to follow this  
STOIC

Can Exercise Make You Smarter?

STOIC   

We all know that luck of exercise does increase the risk of Coronary Heart disease, but did you know that exercise could make you smarter person? This week’s edition of Newsweek covers a whole article about the correlation of Exercise and brainpower. How lazy are you? When in the grocery store parking lot, do you circle three to four times to find a parking spot near the entrance? When someone criticizes you about your weight, do you get offended? Do you sense heart pounding and breathe quickening when you even try to do the simplest household core? I think it is about time you think about your health AND brain power. Please read this article. We all need to pick something from this article.

PS Am off to the YMCA :D

Brain & Exercise

Foxy   

No doubt Exercise is a must for any human creature, so go on and get on the band wagon mate>>> have a go and you will notice the difference whether it be physical ot mental!

cheers

STOIC   

The few potato couches among us can be motivated to hit the gym this spring. I try the walking thing, but I must admit I am addicted to driving. This year I am on the roll with my gym schedule. I did not miss any of my work out schedule except few days that I was on vacation. Now that I read exercise maybe boosting my retarded mind, I will try the walking thing too.

PS I do try hard not to stare at the hot women in the gym floor :D .

Aaliyyah   

certainly exercising is good for yr health, so it is possible that it can make you smarter. There is one thing we all cant debate about, whenever we exercise we feel a life walahi. Which is why I always work out before I attend my lectures it just makes u awake n ready 2 begin da day.

salaaams

p.s. Try jogging early in the morning ,,,,the breeze is just beautiful specially in the summer..... ;)

Taliban   

Originally posted by Awlugeeye:

Can Exercise Make You Smarter?

Exercising makes you fit and healthier. Smarter? I don't think so. This man,,,

stephen_hawking-768653.jpg

,,,barely moves, yet is said to be among the smartest (with highest IQ).

Taliban   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

how do you know he wouldn't be smarter if could exercise?

Because being smarter is something that has to do with reading, learning, studying, observing, reflecting, analyzing, researching, iwm. Those are the exercises that make you smarter.

Taliban   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

You are so sure of your view of the world; it has its charm. For about a nanosecond.

Indeed.

roobleh   

To stay healthy, one should have good amount of exercise routinely. It is not the amount of exercise but regularity that is needed for exercise to be effective. You wont reap much of the benefits of exercising by running,for example, 3 hours once a week. Better to exercise every other day, so muscles will have time to grow and heal.

And do not over exercise.