Sign in to follow this  
Delilah

Melons Matter?

Delilah   

God, i don't even know why i am writing this, but certain things have led me to write this absurd post!!!!!

So my question is, if u haven't guesssed it already, is do big boobs ( melons) matter? I mean, now in todays media its all 'bout the butt and things...and if its curvy and firm enough.... but do boobs play a major role in this? Also, i've noticed that ( don't take me for a perve here ) but Somali gurls don't have breast, and most who do are ones that have kids and their breast by then is all saggy...ok think i'm gonna stop now.....but i would really like an answer to the issue at stake!!! :D

lol socrates, what was the quote from the sophiest book about socrates, u never know anything you keep learning because everything changes so ur never sure.....anyway it been 3 years since i took philosophy....sorry if i am not hitting the right qoute.

sista, honestly i don't think melon matters as much as having nice back. Especially that's what we somalians say..forget the media it has nothing that you can benefit from.

that's i can say!

Macalin   

WhiteMen: Sure They Love the Big Jugs

Brothas: Thick......and Juicy Women-Yep u know where am going don let me act a fooL

Oriental: Neither of it

Somali: Help Me :D:D

Cheeta   

loe chick

Please dont generalize. Obviously you havnt seen much.

719 :D:D:D

please do act like a fool and tell us when you meant by this Somali: Help Me

Jaabir   

Rudy.. Socrates is a proffessional bootyiologist . So technically he cant give the young girl any medical advice about melons and what not… :D:D

lol @ 719

i guess he out! me, i am guilty as charged!! addicted badly...so leo-chick!~~if u have to choose an alphabet letter,, which one will u choose!! i would recommend to live A alone...Its the first one..... icon_razz.gif na'mean!

FirstLady, that's true. "i know nothing"-concept.

Mr. D. I see u are not pissed off anymore!Good~

you and my friend Rudy are spreading groundless rumors! Okeeey!at least, Rudy is so blunt about it!

Jaabir   

This topic is a direct result of how the media is portraying women =====> consumable objects that have to meet some certain criteria to get approved…. Which consequently makes some men see women in ways that reduce them to their parts and treat them as a an exotic animal !!!! and the women who don’t meet the physical requirement will be isolated, which will normally push them to feel un-pretty, fat, unwanted, and inadequate. Which CONSEQUENTLY force them to bleach and starve themselves just to be accepted!!!

any SOL ladies feeling me on this??

:cool:

Delilah   

I totally understand where you're going with that Darman, but don't u think it goes both ways? I mean, tis true most girls are obsessed with how they look ( i'll admit i do), but men are aswell. As girls are obsessed with looking cute and " proper", men are obsessed with looking " muscled- up"; they actually have a name for the disorder is called " Muscle Dysmorphia ( and no, i'm not making this up!!!).

And i do agree, this topic is getting out of hand, its getting tooo explicit for my virgin eyes!!!!

Rudy i'll go for " J"- i heard its good!!!!

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum,

We live in a society where, sometimes women have to look good in order to be successful ,which I think is deplorable since it reduces women to objects.I was disgusted one time, when I saw a document about plactic surgery.Subxanallah! Many women where trying to look like their favorite stars by using breast implants or other materials to fill their buttocks to look like JLO.

But I guess if you want to be successful regardless of your physics , you should emphasize on your intellect no matter what.I also think that a girl should be respected whether she has some big breasts or not because at the end ,they are both part of Allah's beautiful creations.

LadyMo   

Ofcourse my breats (melons) matter! Every part of my body matters to me.

Your body is ur most important tool & how u take care of it portrays how much you care about urself as a person. & in my eyes stickin silicone or other chemicals into ur boobs to enhance them doesnt not mean takin care of urself but rather the contrary.

However, its not de size dat matters but the fact that they are there & healthy (Imagine all de women out there who hav breast cancer and hav 1 or even both removed!)

The main problem now a days is dat we forget to thank Allah (SWT) for everythin He has given us, instead we tend to look at our 'faults' which in reality aint faults but blessings!

Think of it dis way, at least we hav de capability to complain about them, picture the people who cant talk, or express themselves, people who hav to depend on sum1 else 24/7 in order to live a 'normal' life.

Instead of focusin on de media, b happy wiv wat Allah (SWT) gave u & make de most of it!

Most importantly-Say Alxamdulilah!

B healthy instead of tryin to achieve dat anorexic look or over-bulged-up muscly look.

If u dont already try to achieve gr8 self-esteem start lovin urself for who u are not wat ppl want

to see, as soon as u learn dis ppl will b able 2 turn their love towards u.

Peace out ya'll, B Happy