Sign in to follow this  
JIDAAWY

Another Shocking story, A man marries tow sisters in the same night!!

JIDAAWY   

ot_getImage.asp?op=img&id=471627

11/26/2003 14:36 EST

Amar Verma, center, sits with his wives Ragini Verma, 18, and Preeti, 21, at his residence in Lucknow, India, Wednesday, Nov. 26, 2003. Verma married the two sisters, one of them handicapped, in a double wedding that has the consent of both families so that the ill sister can be guaranteed lifelong care. (AP Photo/Ajay Kumar Singh)

- - - - -

All i can say is.... DAAAMN..

Rokko   

wOW..it looks he received the healthy sis as a bonus after marrying the ill one nam'ean but in real though, I do acclaim the healthy sis for doing it and saying yes. and marrying him….ewwwwww though still…..

As I'm big fan of Ripley's Believe it or not TV show, it seems large number of weirdo thangs do occur somewhere in India...dang'em peepz..whuz up wit'em?

Rokko   

Ohh noo..I just realized something..dang,

I think this guy wanted the well gal but couldn't so he decided..to do his thang.and start with da ill one .u know LOl..hmmmm nice move..vedhi vedhi smadh guy...lol

underdog   

Originally posted by JIDAAWY:

i dont think you are seriouse saxib... are you? [/QB]

A handicapped woman who's parents probably can't support and this man is legally assuming responsibilty for her. He's going to take care of her.