Sign in to follow this  
Adna

Would You or Would You Not????

LOL@Kharaar, yummy. I like milkshakes too, vanilla is my favourite che, hoping you are not a chocolate kinda guy.

KK, lol@hurontario, don't tell me survelliance aa kugu juro building-kaaga, lol, hadooda, albaabka ma maqlin aa iigalee, inta aa fuleynimo ka gaartid, well, lunch time keega waa 2pm, soo waa inoo hadowta.

PS:Che is being polite, habar waalan uu kugu wacaa.

Kool_Kat   

^Horta -, nin miyaa mise naag? Ani waligey gabar lee u maleeyay...Maansho wiilka Abooto iigu wac...

Che or - or whateva, abooto milkshake maa jeceshahay?

Layzie, yea I got survelliance, six of them matter of fact...

Lazy....Strawberry is my flavor.

Waraa KK....You are somehow more accepting of Abooto when you find out I'm guy than you thought I was girl. I wonder why and how do you confuse Che for girl anyway?

And do I like milkshake?...Well only Lazy is suppose to know if I do or not.

Adna   

Salaam.

I see that Many People in here Don't have better things to do rather to do meaningless staff, and to sit infront of a computer. whereas, some of us have Career and our lifes to worry about. however, i've nothing to hide perhabs i don't owe any body an explination. But i can tell you if you are and educated, independent person you would know realtionships Start And END, Unless you are clinch, dependent, Desbrate .. Beach !!! you can move on to your life!!! that is my two cent for you guy's..... Cry me a river.... ;)

Kool_Kat   

^Aboow aboow, I guess we touched a tender button...Sorry luv...It was never my intention...Good for you if you are a career minded woman who knows what she wants out of life...You're right relationships do start and END...It's just that we knew there was a relationship, then you hit us with a question like this...So I took a step back and asked...I don't know asking a question became a crime...lol...N'way, good for you...It is his loss...

- or CHE, what the heck is - or CHE? That doesn't tell me whether you're a man or not...Ayeeyo, dee ma waxaad ilowday inaan islaan waayeel ah ahay?

Waxaanba soo xasuustay: My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard,

and damn right

it's better than yours,

damn right it's better than yours,

I can teach you,

but I have to charge

XASHA!!! Idinkoo dad waaweyn ah maa milkshake aan cabnaa meel lasoo istaagteen...

PS. Strawberry is my fav too... :D

^^^ ka daroo dibi dhal.....ayeeyo milkishake cabayso xagee lagu arkay....just had a foul image "you taking off your fake teeth, and then clean your gums with a finger" :D:D ....almost..almost.

Adna, once you put yuor private in public, you will be questioned and then questioned, and once you think you have had enough, more questions will be asked. I hope you have learned your lesson.

BTW, if your friend is shaggable don't ask us, shag him/her as you see fit icon_razz.gif ...xalaal way of course

Cheers

Kool_Kat   

^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...I'll have you know that I could be a 37yr old grandma (alla iguma keeno, but is possible)...No fake teeth needed...

BTW, if your friend is shaggable don't ask us, shag him/her as you see fit ...xalaal way of course

Kax kax kax...You're BAD...I like how you added 'xalaal way of course' in the end thou... ;)

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Adna:

Salaam.

I see that Many People in here Don't have better things to do rather to do meaningless staff, and to sit infront of a computer. whereas, some of us have Career and our lifes to worry about. however, i've nothing to hide perhabs i don't owe any body an explination. But i can tell you if you are and educated, independent person you would know realtionships Start And END, Unless you are clinch, dependent, Desbrate .. Beach !!! you can move on to your life!!! that is my two cent for you guy's..... Cry me a river....
;)

Gaaaxxxxagaaaaaxxxx, KK waa laguu qubeeeyay si fiiicaaan.. :D:D:D .

Adna dear, what's the big deal?...I mean who really cares what they say? Half the time you're answering someone that's either just messing with you to see if they can get you wound up, or they genuinely do not have enough brain cells. Either way you're wasting your time getting upset. ;)

Now go on abbaay, tell us how you tossed that SOB afka-xun?

What's all this talk of tasting 'biyo kale'? Acuudu bilaah. And cidna maan kashifin anigu, I asked a question about something that was posted on another thread for all to see.

Adna, please don't be upset. When I read your first post, I assumed you were just asking a general question about whether ppl would make the jump from friendship to love. Then you mentioned your friend has hit on you and you seemed to be considering it, so I naturally became curious.

Anyhow, thanks for the clarification. True, relationships do start and end. Speedily from the look of things. Good luck with it all.

Andromeda, yes, my short term memory is generally shit, but I recalled this because at the time I thought Adna was very brave to have married a man who couldn't be with her all the time.

Layzie and KK - ma fiicnidiin!

Kool_Kat   

KK waa laguu qubeeeyay si fiiicaaan..

Nephthys, qubeyska waan isaga baahanaa, labadaan bari maqubeysan nooh... :D Naahooy idhageyso, kaligey looma qubeyn, waan badanahay ka biloow VAL kuxiji Layzie etc... :D

Layzie and KK
- ma fiicnidiin! [/QB]

VAL, I BLAME all this on you...Hadalee, don't try to turn the tables on KK and Layzie...I was just being my sweet self giving advise and what not, until you brought up this 'weren't you married' thingy...So me being me, I searchd the topic, found it and quoted it...Look what you made me do...Hada gabadhii waadnagu dirtay...May be I should complain to admin about you... :D:D:D The funny thing is adigii sheekata bilaabay lagaamaba xanaaqsano...

Now go on abbaay, tell us how you tossed that SOB afka-xun?

Tell us beesho, alla gabadhu war jecelaa...Saas lee jiq kuugu ahaanee, wax laguu sheegaayo aabo iska yar...JAQIIIQAN 2007... icon_razz.gif

Nephissa   

Naa adoo kale maa i mooday, meel kasto dacas lagu ceersanaayo? Waxaa ku fiicneed Adna in banaanka laguugu bixiyo. Ju' daada dambe lama maqleeen. Ciyaal xaafad camal ay kuu huruuftay walleee.. :D:D . Mugoo iska sa-sab lee. Layzie waa og tahay xabad kaama celineso, ana iskaba dhaaf.

Kool_Kat   

LOOOOOL@ana iskaba dhaaf...Waan ogaa inaa fulay tahay...Ma anaa waalan markaan adi iyo Layzie isku kiin haleynaayo...

You know what I say right "Waan xanaaq dhowahay, gacantana wey iga horeysaa!!!"...So don't you worry, I can hadle this...lol

Kool_Kat   

^Awhat? Awho? Not me...Kuli Fidno Cinda Geel Waa VAL...She started it (I feel like I am back in grade school, she strated it, not me)...