Sign in to follow this  
Adna

Would You or Would You Not????

KK, lol@naag waalan.

Adna never denied being married, so for both of you to bring up history oo loo baahneed, is just meaningless.

Who said a married woman can't taste biyo kale? So what if she wants iney cabto biyahada saxiibkeed, after all, ninkeeda long distance yaa dhahay ku maqnow, sheeko asaga isku keenay waaye, ee adna iska daaya, saaxiibkeed ha qaboojiyee. Inkaar yeyna dilin labadiina waalan@KK and Val.

Nephissa   

woman can't taste biyo kale? So what if she wants iney cabto biyahada saxiibkeed

Euuuuu, nastyyyyyyy!!!! You took it to a whole new level. Uffff.

^naag waalan#3, last time aan ogaay, biyo meant water, I don't know waxa aa eww igu leedahay, ma hunqanoysaa?

Waxa qurunka niyada kaaga juro meelahaan hala soo galin.

Biyo as in if her hubby can't offer her what she needs, another man will do just that and there is nothing wrong with it, that was what I meant by biyo, its a somali metaphor.

Kool_Kat   

Nephthys, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...You are killing me walaahay...You got her conrnered...

Layzie, I dare you ask the next guy that posts 'aboow biyahaaga ma cabi karaa?'...

As a married woman, NO THANKS!!!I wouldn't want to taste another's water, not my husbands...Ha iska heestaan biyahooda...Ani tumbada lee biyo ka cabaa...looooooooooooool...

Layzie, as for me quoting what Adna wrote on another topic, shoooooo, if she should've told us she is single again...Wah...Or straight up, wants to mess around...But then again who am I to jugde?

Adna, sweety, whatever makes you happy, go for it...

Nephissa   

Ani tumbada lee biyo ka cabaa...looooooooooooool...

Qaxxxqaxqax fiqqqqfiiiqfiq gaxxxgaaxgaxxxx, Ilaah ban ku dhaartee ma fayoobid! Lugtaa ku raftay, lugta.. :D:D:D . Alla hooyooooy..

tumbada :D , xataa aamin maleh abaay, aquafina aa kugu ogohay.

Kool_Kat   

^I don't think so...It is said that some bottled water, tumbada aa ka fiican...Abaay ani Somalia lee ka imidee day, ashuun lulume hoos u fadhiyo aan biyo ka cabi jiray yaah...Tubadeyda lee igu ogtahay...

Lazy fiiri waxaad biloowday. Now the Ayeeyos are getting explicit by the minute. That said the kusband malaa ceel kale biyo ka raadiye.So, they both getting what they want.

What's up with daring me ilaa iyo Xale, "I dare u" aa igu wadaa.

Dare me inaan hada QEW soo qaado, I am only few exists away, lunch time waan imaanaa and lafta aa taagtana waan kaa jabinaa, I dare you to dare now.

"Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

biyahaaga ka waran yaa Che"

Waa kharaar :D

"PS:Aniga mineral water aan cabaa, just thought I share that with you che ;););) "

I like milkshakes just so you know ;)

KK.....Adiga Ayeeyo matihid

Kool_Kat   

^Soco ani Ayeeyo ma ihi, mana u dhowiyaa...Laaking thanks waad ii sadinoysaa, inshallah, one day waan noqondoona, and you'll be the first now...How's that?

Layzie, I dare you to take the QEW, then the Hurontario Exit, then go North of Hurontario...and you know the rest right...Actually it is now a double dare...Let's see tii yadoo jajaban gurigeeda loo diro...lol