Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

They were Raped - Here is the Story

Blessed   

Lily,

Any woman who ends up getting raped anywhere in the world is ultimately told that she's at fault. If they're not flirtatious bimbos, uncovered meat (remember that one) their silly tahribites.. That attitude is obhorant to me because it down plays the criminality of rape and gives those creeps a sense of justification.

We (me and you) take risks everyday, even in the land of law because we hope that those things happen to others, not us. The other day, I was told that the number of rape cases was much higer than reported in the UAE- should I lock myself in my home?

These sisters just happen to also be in a very desperate situation.

p.s the part about rape in Somaalia was directed at Alamagns statement on staying with dadkooda iyo dalkooda. How will he explain the sisters that get raped there? I suppose they would be at fault for breathing? Besides, if Somaalia was a bed of roses, we would not be having this dicussion.

Ms DD   

Allah u fududeeyo. They are escaping to make their lives better, only to be violated like this. I can also understand where Lily is coming from. I know family members and other relatives who had money and okey life in Somalia (safer areas) and waxey ka doorteen tahreeb, only for some of them to have lost their lives.

It is not balck and white. Having said this, no one deserves to be raped.

Nephissa   

gabdhaha 2 mooyaane inta kale guur hore ma soo marin oo hablo bikro ah ayay ahaayeen waxaana dhacday in nimankii dhibaato kala kulmaan marka ay kufsanayeen waxayna markii danbe u isticimaaleen mindiyo iyo biro kale taas oo sababtay dhiig bax aad ubadan oo hada gabadhi u geeriyotayba )

Walaa xawla wala quwat ilaa bilaah! I don't fully understand why our women [and men] are willing to risk their lives to leave Somalia. Knowing fully well they'll end up in the hands of an ugly and extremely horny male human qoryo iyo biro ku uruurinayo. Lee Ilaaaha ilaa laaah, war geeridu waa xaq. Xabad duulayso hakugu disho Somalia baa la qaatay ama hoobiye. I would rather be shot than lose my honor.

Maalin walba dad baa lagu daadiyaa shark-infested waters. Dadkaan wax ma maqlaan. Somalia waa wayntahay, if life in Moqdishu is so unbearable move the 'ell out, go to other parts of the country intii Illaaah irid kale furayo. Meeqa wiil baa nooga dhimatay tahreeb! :mad: .

I'm sure that's what brother Allamagan is saying too, Blessed abbaayo.

Allahayoow wadada toosan nagu hag...Allahayoow munaafiqiinta nagu dhex jirta ee na qaseysa naga qabo...Allahayoow dhibka iyo murugada joogtada ah naga qaad...Allahayoow na cafi waan kugu jisaarnee...Allahayoow dalkeena nabad nooga dhig dadkeenii dhammaaye Insha Allah...Aamiin Ya Allah.

Ameeen ya Rabi, aameen. :(

Pujah   

No one should blame the victims here, obviously these girls were running for their dear life and unfortunately ended up in a worse position.

There is old somali saying waxaas waa kud kaguur oo qanjo uguur.

Originally posted by *Blessed:

^Even you, yaa Lily..
:(

quote:

Originally posted by Allamagan:

Ayagiina ma joogsanayaan meel kasta like places from hell like south sudan, Congo, Angola, Niger, Zimbabwe etc meel aysan ayagoo shuko wayn joogin malahan. Waxay meelahan udhex-mushaaxaan sidii inay dalkoodi iyo dadkoodi la joogaan.

Yagaa isu keenay markaa??? WTF!! Have you no shame, man? How easy it is for a man to type such words of condemnation from the comforts of his home! Easier than trying to think of ways of perhaps helping the sisters or demanding some justice from the culbrits.. even for a minute..

Also, are you telling me Somaalia hablaha laguma kufsado?? News flash, it happens all the time dear, if not by Ethiopians [ay dadkoodu usoo kaxaysteen], it's bloody 'freedom fighters' who rape and then stone?! Possibly the reasons why these sisters are running away.
Walaal stop twisting my words. In the hope of your af-somali not leting you down I would recommend you to go back and reread what I wrote earlier.

Blessed   

^I've no enmity towards you, geel igama maad dhicin, so I've no reason to twist your word. In fact, I'd much rather you held my view :D and my Somali is fine. We disagree on ideas, here. Either explain yourself or tell me to bugger off if you don't want to defend your statements, but waxas oo kale ha noola iman.

Nephthys,

Umm..theoretically, I'd stay in Muqdisho too.

MsDD,

Indeed, no one deserves to be raped. That's the bottom line.

ElPunto   

It's the same old debate. When is it appropriate to mention/bring up that an individual take precautions when engaging in something risky? It varies with each person and with how someone feels about a particular event/news item.

Allaha uu sahlo.

Indeed, no one deserves to be raped. That's the bottom line.

Surly a rapist deserves to be raped. What about raping a rapist with some sharp object as a form of punishment? eye for an eye, rape for a rape sort of situation?

^I've no enmity towards you, geel igama maad dhicin, so I've no reason to twist your word. In fact, I'd much rather you held my view
:D
and my Somali is fine. We disagree on ideas, here. Either explain yourself or tell me to bugger off if you don't want to defend your statements, but waxas oo kale ha noola iman.

Horta *Blessed, with what? from reading your responses I am 100% sure that your reading comprehension of af somali is not one of the things that you were blessed with waa ka madowdahay taa eedo :D bal iisheeg halka aay kaaga fargaxsatay aan ku qandalee si mar dambe asuulisema arrinka aysan u dhicininba. Ta waa ku dhacday maaha? ;)

NinBrown   

Feel very sorry for those involved..ilaahay ha u sahlo.

Blessed has a good point....For those saying the girls shouldn't tahriib...i am sure most of us will do the same..whether right or wrong.

BOB   

Hada ka hor sometime in 99 (I think) ayaa waxaa hotel Somali ay leedahay soo dagay mid Sudan ah...maalin baan waxaan arkay isagoo ay kuwo Soomaali oo tuugo ah (3 ayey ahaayeen) ku garaacayaan jaraanjarada hoosteeda...waxaan ku iri maxaa ka rabtaan ninka maskiinka ah oo aad ugaraaceysaan?

midbaa wuxuu igu yiri ninkaan maalin walba markaan tubaakada (xashiish) wada cabno ayuu wuxuu igu bilaabaa gabar Soomaali ayaan ku xoogay Kakumo Refugee Camp anigana waxaan is dhahaa bahasha ayaa ka hadalsiineyso marka maanta intaan bilaabin cabitaanka ayaan weydiiyey hadalkuu maalin walbo ii sheego...siduu ayuu iigu sheegay inuu gabar Somali ah ku xoogay Kakumo...marka sidaas ayaan u garaaceynaa buu yiri...aniga meeshaan joogo ayaan garan waayey oo anigii wax ka celinaayey ayaa in laiga celiyo la bilaabay....mid aan saaxiibo nahay gaariga intuu ku noqday ayuu pistolkiisa soo qaatay oo wuxuu yiri qooraha aan uga dhufanaa si uusan dib dambe dumar u haweysan...Ilaahey dambigeena ha dhaafo aniga ku dhufo ayaan ku dhahay...saaxiibkey serious ayuu ahaa oo wuu ku dhufan lahaa....Marka geeduhu waa cawaan oo caqli ma laha...I hope in kuwa gabdhahaas xumeeyey ay nin Soomaali uga sheekeeyaan...nin Soomali kasta ma ahee inta yaroo uu wali damiirka ku jiro ayaan ka hadlayaa...kama hadlayo kuwa dulliga ahe oo iyagaba gabdheheena ka gawaada nacalad haku dhacdee.

Sheekadaan ma ahan miduu qof caadi ah akhrin karo...waa very disturbing...waa painful to even just read.