Sign in to follow this  
Diaspora_Dude

Question of the DAY!

Nephissa   

^ I'm sorry, I don't understand this question. Can you rephrase it somehow? Thanks. icon_razz.gif

Can the black people stay without blaring music at all? or is it in their genes to crank it up all the way volume wise.

One of two things; either you are a racist and don't have tolerence, or you're just an ******. Music has no race or colour and should be judged on an individual basis, as a painting would be becuase the Monalisa can't be compared to my 8 year old nephew's finger painting, as Mcdonalds' cannot be compared to home made.

How's that for a thought proving reply? :D:D

Originally posted by Abdiladiif:

^^Diaspora_Dude, don't you think you should ask a 'thought provoking' question to get thought provoking replies?

He said it all.

Zafir   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

^ I'm sorry, I don't understand this question. Can you rephrase it somehow? Thanks.
icon_razz.gif

quote:

Can the black people stay without blaring music at all? or is it in their genes to crank it up all the way volume wise.

One of two things; either you are a racist and don't have tolerence, or you're just an ******. Music has no race or colour and should be judged on an individual basis, as a painting would be becuase the Monalisa can't be compared to my 8 year old nephew's finger painting, as Mcdonalds' cannot be compared to home made.

How's that for a thought proving reply?
:D:DThat was deep. :D

Skipper   

Can the black people stay without blaring music at all? or is it in their genes to crank it up all the way volume wise?

Diaspora dude well dude sxb for asking a perfectly crafted quesion. Having said that i want to apologise to you for the negative answers you got from some xalimos and faraxs, that was uncalled for.

I was watching an ecconomic summit the other day held in Geneve, where world leaders from around the world attended. An ecconomist made some shocking comments and unfortunately he was right. He said that Africans should never be allowed to govern their country because they are not smart enough to lead a nation. Take South Africa for instance, it was better of when the whites were gverning it than now. Look at Zimbabwe, Mugabe took the farms from the white people who were living there for centuries and gave it to the black zimbabwians, the result was that they nearly starved to death and had to seek refuge from other coutries. If you ever go to New york then you will realise that every black person is either singing or hearing to a music. Like you said diaspora its in the genes sxb.

^, that isn't true. In NYC, you see young and old rocking their ipod. Black or white, hispanic or asian, most of the real new yorks all got a headset on. Aniga aad iyo aad ayaan ula soo yaabe this past sept. It isn't just the black people that rock the music, skipper.

Music has no race, anyone who loves music enjoys it. Sometimes on sundays if I am home alone and cleaning up or doing laundry, I will crank up that volume so high that the wall starts to shake, thats what happens with 1000watts oo kor loo qaade.

Some morning, I would be in the best of moods that I would crank up my music as loud as it can get in my car on my way to commuting to work. It happens, we all do it, and yes you too are black poster.

chubacka   

its true, blck ppl love their music but let dem play it if its harming noone, have you got really noisy neighbours or something?

The keyword/phrase is [bold] BLARING [/bold], I'm not condemning any type of music in any form, way or shape. My issue is when is music considered too loud?

I live in Southern region of the states and 9 out of 10 vehicles driven by blacks tend to have their radios cranked up to the max exceeding way beyond threshold decibels. Sometimes the music becomes blurred due to overloaded speaker system.

Originally posted by: Nephthys

My moral will not allow me to call you any names or drag your character in the mud since you're somali female. I've high admiration and respect for my fellow mali sisters.

Having said that:

One of two things; either you are a racist

Playing the race card in menail cases so often proved to be detrimental to the Afro Americans living in this country. And you've raised it so quickly with no hesitation or regards to its meaning.

I would suggest you evaluate your judgement in making educated decision in processing your thoughts clearly without resorting to race. So don't let ignorance bring you down, I see some potentials in your soul.

[Q] Originally posted by: Abduladiif

^^Diaspora_Dude, don't you think you should ask a 'thought provoking' question to get thought provoking replies?

Sxb, I don't see any ambiguity in the question that I've raised at all.

Scripper sxb I concur with you on the points you've raised regarding S.A & Zimbabwe's regimes for being in the denial states when it comes to the social issues they're experiencing at the moment.

For other who are reading this post plz excuse my rant

When individuals share opinions,

they deserve a simple reciprocation

A mutual give and take,

we're here mostly to learn from one another,

exchange ideas not to degrade.

moving on,

I think influences of society for most part

plays a big role.

I grew up in a southern state for 1/4 of my life,

When volume is cranked up

it reserves bragging right when you sub woofer

can create vibrations and and mild disturbance and

stares from streets.

As everything,Strive for a attention.

Just like a platinum grill with bottom row gold.

Som@li   

Diaspora_Dude , very good question bro, dont let them put you off, anyway, I remember while I was in Kenya, if you take bus num 9 or 6 bus which operate from easliegh, you will be shocked how loud they put the music, the whole bus is shaking,it reached very intolerable level where the government banned,and started removing the speakers, I asked one of the conductors why such a loud music, he told me, "if we dont do it, we will all go to sleep".lol :D