Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

A Sol Goddess !!

Pi   

xiinfaniin, good stuff, dude. Thanks for the elaboration. I could really beef up my somali and get a "literarture mentor".

Zu: So you understood it? My hideous head you did.

Dont panic..JB uses Google! :D and You can send a quick email to Bashi and come bck with Icelandic Poem your self!!

Or borrow a Chinese Poem from someone who knows someone in Macau... :D

Cheers

Originally posted by Pi:

xiinfaniin, good stuff, dude. Thanks for the elaboration. I could really beef up my somali and get a "literarture mentor".

Zu: So you understood it? My hideous head you did.

Brotha Pi..it seems that I did...and better than the Sayid I may add (using Mister Miyaki Accent)

Cheers

Sayyid   

Zu, I was only 'fooling' the illiterate ones like you, as I said before I've mastered all the languages in the horn!

BTW Xiin sheekada maxaad u dhamaystiri waysay!

Haye Zu bal tan noo decodegaray it's a reply to the poem by Weerar!

· Waxaan dhinaca kuu saaray, waa Dhuubadii hore e

· Dhididkii aan qardhaasaha baxshay, baad wada dhukaanteene

· War haddaba dhabbaha qaadayee, dhirifka qaar daaya

Or is that too much for you!

P.s. Xiin don't assit him in anyway!

Castro   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Castrow
, I thought you were the real
qaldaan
here.

Heh. Saaxib, that is the unfortunate dilemma I faced decades ago. I got off the qaldaan boat only to realize the non-qaldaan boat has left me behind. Basically dhan walba waan seegay. :( All is not lost though. I can BS my way out of any conversation out there. :D

Waryaahe..Sayidkoow..maa maxay waxaad meesha la soo shir tagtay!!!

Edit it first..come up with better lines..and may be I will grace it with my translation...

Cheers

Sayyid   

Waryaa Zu, just admit 'your' defeat! You don't know what it's saying baa ba ka fudud in aad been iyo qiiq aanin jirin isku qarin laheeyd!

This, I repeat was the reply of Weerar after Saahid Qamaan Bulxan approached him with the poem posted by Xiin!

Now get on with it or simply say that you're to 'stuppid' too decode it!

Sayyid   

Alla, raali ahow walaal Zu waan kugu khaldamay illeyn 'sijui' baad awalba aheed!

Oh, my fault I 'should' never have put you in the 'spotlight', my sijui friend.

Now that hodman has come to your 'rescue', I understand the 'dilemma you were in.

Anyway don't even try 'decoding' it because I know you gonna phone someone, maybe a old fragile lady and I don't wanna in aan 'habaar' kabsado, so leave it to the experts mate.

hodman   

sayid r u convincing yourself that you really are an expert in all EA languages :rolleyes: don't buy that 4 a minute especially since u waited till xiin decoded it b4 u bragged about knowing it all along

hodman   

waryee ha'isku kaaya dirin inanka u will find sijuis such as myself who probably know the somali language better than self proclaimed experts like urself

Sayyid   

Walaal the 'proof', that I knew it is here, they actually give the story in 'full' detail unlike the Xiinfaniin, who just 'gave' us a little inside to an incomplete story.

Anyway enjoy it, although I highly doubt it that you'll entirely understand it because after all 'sijui' way habaarsanyahiin!

hodman   

woulda fell for ur provocation and defended myself from ur "habaarsanyahiin" if I thought it had any merit, u didn't even spell it right oh mighty linguist :rolleyes: Anyhow now it makes sense why u claimed to have known it since u read it on that site.Thank God for google eh? I probably understand it better than you do.

Sayyid   

sijuiga af-soomaaliga ayaa habaar kaga soo gaaray oo dhib badan ayeey ku qabaan, believe me the 'majority' of sijui's know better english than their mother tongue and you're a living proof.

BTW do you know what 'sarbeeb' is? If you do plz translate this poem for me, will you!

>Qaar baa ka goor iyo Ka goor , Godolka daynayne

>Qaar baa garqaadkana la barin , Gaalibna aqoone

>Gabax lagu shakaalyaw duqii , Gaabi orodkiiye

>Gacalnimo hadaad naga rabtaan , Go'aha noo doorsha

>Haddii kale sidaad noo gasheen , yaa inoo Godob ah.

It's another sarbeeb, car sheeg wuxuu ula jeedo Saahid Qamaan!