Sign in to follow this  
Changed

Help This Kid ...please

Changed   

Ali Muse Duale "Alikaar" Needs Your Help

ali1.jpg We are asking for your help by taking part in raising funds for Ali Muse Duale AliKaar, 5 year old boy who is suffering a mysterious illness of which Doctors in Sanaag Region could not explain. As you can see on his pictures this child needs an emergency surgery as the head gets larger by the day and without your contribution and generous donations his family cannot cover the medical expenses.

ali2.jpg We are approaching and appealing to the Medical Communities, Hospitals, all concerned individuals to help cover the medical and surgery expenses of this child

For more information , please contact directly to his parents at:

25 25- 86 83 70

Dhahar, Sanaag Region

Somalia

Outside Somalia, you can contact Alikaar Fundraising Volunteers:

Ottawa Volunteers and we need more volunteers world wide

Samsam Omar (613) 523-9031

Jamal Hassan (613) 316-1772

Jamal Jama (613) 282- 4455

Email: alikaardonation@hotmail.com

Please forward your donations to:

Account#: 307260160687

Branch Transit #: 30726

Paul anka & Mccarthy

Ottawa, Ontario

Canada

===========================================

i saw this article while browsing through hiraan.com and walaahi it tore my heart apart... Ramadan is almost over , insha allah it will be Zakat time soon, who better to pay it off to then this KId.....bismillah god give him health ameen..Please Keep Him In Mind When Paying For Ur Zakaat..i dont know him , he is a stranger to me , but walaahi i feel the pain his family is going through

web page

Ohhhh...walaahi I cried when I saw that. Thnx for sharing tha with us sista...and I'm gonna try my best to help. It's just very sad. May Allah watch over him :(

Changed   

thanks much for responding everyone ..walaahi he needs help and we should do something about it :(:(:( ..i hear his head has been growing since the time he was born. and a friend a lovely friend said he may have "Hydrocephalous" disease , they need all the help they can get , and Remember every penny counts ...walaahi i will start by paying it to the minnesota branch, whose names and addresses i will have insha allah....

little more info about the disease

http://www.hydroassoc.org/../information/information.htm

http://www.hydrocephalus.org/

salaamu alaikum wr wb,

when you kids like Ali Muse Duale I just hate all those warlocks more! I just hope one day insha'Allah we all get a chance to confront them...Anywho, sista unique jzka'Allah khair hon for the post, insha'Allah I'll try to help him the best of my ability

This is tragic indeed. I couldn't bring myself to look at the photos because walaahi I know I'll just burst into tears. There are many sick children all over somalia/somaliland/puntland/xxland..and most of them die quitely without anyone knowing about their sickness and tragic lives.

If we can some how put all our efforts in saving this poor helpless infant and for once put a side our differences and 'allegiances' I beleive we can make a tremendous difference!..saving this child is only the start...

Thank you sis for bringing this to our attention..