Sign in to follow this  
lulla

THE BEST FEELING...........................................

Asc wr wb.

Feelings are personal, no one can feel what is the best feeling for another, therefore feelings are subjective. When asked this question, I wondered if it means:

1) "the best feeling U have had in Ur life so far" or

2) "the best feeling U can imagine having in Ur life"??

For me 1) was, when I gave birth to my doughter.

2) is, when at the end of my day, I can look back what I did and feel good about me as a muslim for praying 5 prayers, as a mother for knowing I have been the best I can be for taking care of my family & as a person for acomplitiong my goals.

wasalaamu caleykum.

^^^so r u telling me that you have forgetten all the pain u went through to give birth to her? perhaps I should remind u sis.... PUSH GIRL PUSH....I SEE THE HEAD...GOOD GIRL NOW I WANT YOU TO GIVE ME ONE NICE GOOD PUSH

you telling me that is your best feeling? :confused: ....oookkk then....c ya

Tuujiye   

waraa qac'qac kaalay adiga umuliso maa meel kaste ka tahay..waraa bax shaqo yeelo ee luuq yada qaarkooda ha galin..

Wareer Badanaa!!

Asc wr wb.

ahahahahaha sweether then tea, Wallahi waad iga qoslisay. Lol, if U look @what I wrote "gave birth" U could see it's past tens. Meaning, after all the pain was gone, and believe me, there is no medicine greater then holding Ur child in Ur arms. This little human being, looking at U, depending on U and is all Urs(ilaahay kasokoow), pain will be gone in seconds. Suddenly, U be imagening her wearing prity, little, pink dress and looking qute, everything else is gone. that, for me, was the greatest feeling ever. Alxamdulillaah.

Intel   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

are u in the Ford or the Holden camp?

commodore mate... keeping it local u see

Qacda tanagis for ur duco

Tuujiye wiilka ka leexo, wuu kaa qalbi jilacsan yahay wax yahow bulukeetiga eh

Ilhaam sis past or present how can any1 4get that torture? me naah...I think if Im ever to experience that ocasion (insha-allah)...I should remember that for the rest of my life

Originally posted by rokko:

quote:Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

are u in the Ford or the Holden camp?

commodore mate... keeping it local u see
Wog waaxid!!! :D

JUSTICE   

the best feeling for me guys...............

this might sound silly to some of u but i do really feel on the top of the world when i have a real, warm aromatic bath ...........

sorry to some of u , but u cannot beat this feeling... the cleanliness , the aroma , the warmth ohoohohohhohhoo

anyone share the same feelings with me ....

Janna   

The best feeling in the world is when you walk into a exam room and knowing all your information. And it takes you an hour to answer the questions then you are off and then you find out you have the top mark in your class. smile.gif It cant get any better then that.

Love is nothing compared to that!