Sign in to follow this  
lulla

THE BEST FEELING...........................................

best feeling 4 me is being rich beyond my wildest dream!! i would bye all the warlords and move them to america! let them do an honest day of work for living!!

then move all the qaxooti back to the homeland!! and we all live happily after!! end of story!!

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Kicking shoes off after a long, tiring day, and standing idle in the shower, while water run with eyes closed.

You shouldn't have said that..Now You givin me ideas!!! redface.gif

Cheers

Pucca   

Best feeling:

you've just gotten your hair, nails and toes done; you're sitting there in your pretty silk dress waiting for your girls to finish dressing and while waiting.......... you quietly munch on a chocolate candy bar, you stuff it down quickly cuz once your girls come out they'll be on you case bout not being able to fit in the dress after tonight. Those few seconds spent eatin that candy bar in secret is by far the best feeling.

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Oh God no!
Legend, keep it together. She's fully dressed in the shower, don't be imagining things.
:D

HeHeHe.. You have a such a dirty Mind..I was talkin about "Givin Me Ideas"..Aka Having a Bath & Take my TV to the Bathroom..heheheh.. See I'm innocent bloke

Tuujiye   

Waaw..lol..let me be serious for the first time..

The best feeling is to breeeeeeeeeeeeeth air..maaan...or to take a piss..imajin hadee kugu dhagaan labadaas..aaaaaaaaaaaax..lol..So take a deep breeth and see the feeling..truely thats the best feeling in life..inta kale faakihees aa la dhahaa...

ps. sweeter trust a degree is nothing walaahi..lol.it doesn't make you feel any thing different..lol..

Wareer badanaa!!

sofine   

The best felling for me is that fact that i have my family, my love, my religion, and my education....and i thank all for ALLAH....

As of for now the best feeling that I have is..coming out from an exam with a smile knowing I killed that mother......... (that everything I studied was on the exam no bullshit that was surprise to me for once)

Qac Qaac   

the best feeling is that, that i know i am a Muslim... and could say al-xamdulillah.. when i am happy and sad both times...

Jacpher   

The best feeling was when I first hold my son upon his birth in the delivery room. That moment was the greatest happiest, most joyful feeling I ever experienced. Off course he was crying, his mother was in a pain, and I was feeling the best. When I brought the news to my parents, they felt the same way. What a feeling. Maasha'alaah.

Intel   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

I was talkin about "Givin Me Ideas"..Aka Having a Bath & Take my TV to the Bathroom..heheheh.. See I'm innocent bloke

looool bollocks mate

best feeling?

being inside of a 6 spd manual rally bred machine in a wide-open, empty, four-lane road (preferably in the country)

the adrenaline....absolutely exhilarating