Sign in to follow this  
lulla

THE BEST FEELING...........................................

lulla   

Hi everyone.How is ya doing those days?I have a question for ya.what do ya think is the best feeling in the whole wide world?

Salaan...

Luul:

The best feelings I have now is that I don't really know any feelings. I never quite sure I do know how best I feel or how best is my mood. It is all good when you never expect anything you love dearly, and BAW, there it COMES! That might be a best feeling, perhaps. smile.gif

Macsalaama!!

Buubto   

Asalaamu caleykum Wr Wb

The best feeling i have, Is be close to Allah worshiping him 24/7, remembering him every second & have faith in him. Knowing as long as I am close to god I am safe both in world & Akhira, in that way as much as i love Allah i know he loves me too. What other feelings could I possibly need as long as I am guided & protected by Allah S.W.T?

May Allah all direct us to the right path Amin.

W/Salaam Peace smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Buubto (edited 02-24-2002).]

Abdinuur   

I Agree With Buubto...she said it best, and I have the same feelin' and desire toward this whole-wide-world as she does.

...And to add...

...Being A Father And In L-U-V.

Salaan...

C/nuur:

Been maala isku shegaa mise run? The page you have in blackplanet and what you are saying now by concuring what Buubto are really two different views--and two sphere unmatched worlds. If you really, really want to worship and fear Allaah, you wouldn't have a page like that in blackplanet. Walaahi.

Ar waa la isku lee yahey nooh. Ha u bixin hee. smile.gif

Macsalaama!!

Abdinuur   

<font color="black" face="Lucida Sans Unicode" size"20" MMA----

Good point dawg, but dont judge me like. Besides, you dont know about me, so watch what you're sayin'. I might be a brotha whose just turnin' his life around towards good deeds and so forth. What you atleast can do is motivate and have a positive attitude towards issues like this.

And I cant believe you swore in Allah's name like that. Isnt it a horrible thing to swear and not be truthful...

...like I said my brotha...watch your wordings...cuzz words are powerful thing...

...and no disrespect.

Hibo   

The best feeling for me is when i know that i am doing the right thing by Allah and following in the Prophet(PBUH) path.

And also when i am surrounded by the people who love me.

Salaamz

Hibo   

The best feeling in the world 4 me....is when I wake up in the morning. When the sun shines brightly through my bedroom window and I am totally satisfied wit my life. This is when I thank Allah 4 all he has given me.

Honesita   

The best thing in this whole wide world is going to Jannah.....!!! Everything else u do it for a reason.....and ur happiness comes when u get the reward...........!!! Think of it........what is a better reward than Jannah.....!!!

We can though list al those little thingz that make us feel good.....!!! Fallin' in love.....getting married.....getting pregnant...having a baby.....baby smilin', talkin' and walkin'......baby havin' a baby.....!!! List goes on an on......!!

May we all meet in Jannah oneday.....insha allah....!!!

Salaamz

------------------

Another piece of my ultimate honesty...!

Xafsa   

C/nuur

If you are changing your life around then gacan baan kuu taagay..that takes alot of will power..may allah help you with your journey.

The best feeling for me is knowing that everything i've done in my life is something that will not shame me on judgement day. And hoping My actions in my everday life are according to the teachings of the prophet SCW.

And also knowing that someday I will pay my mother back for all she has done for me...insha alaah I will be able to.

Hibo   

Well, everyone has a point here n there...as far as I am concerned... the best feeling is knowing.. Aabo & hooyo r around to hop into the pool to save our ragged ass..from drowning be it dept or problems... so whenever i sit back n try to reflect i can'thelp but be thnkful to Allah.

About the Jannah n Allah those issues r sensitive...I am not too much into the religion..maybe inshallah someday waa hadeesmaa...inta ka horeysa I will try to be the best I can!!

A/nur: MMA talks too bloody much so ignore him...

MMA: Dadka farta ha ku fiiqin nooh... wuxuu rabo hasheegto its his fikrad...taada waa dhiibatay... igaarka dey adi!!

Salaan...

C/nuur:

Ha u bixin saxiiboow. Run lee sheegey nooh. Raali iyo nus, widayoow. I didn't really mean to offend you personally in any way. Walaahi. Marka ha igu sanifin hee. Aduunyo xaalkeed aas saas. Soomaali waxee dhahdey, "Ninba naftiis, Nabiyoo ummaddaa. Marka I don't really know who you are, but what I had seen on that page of blackplanet, it is different story. smile.gif Again, raali iyo nus, duqa.

Hibo:

Xaa kuu daran adi? Waa is qoree miyaa? smile.gif Kac ki erey. Dareer nooh. Fiyah caleeg. Madbagiis qof diiday maleh, lakiin waxuu asaga qoray lee sheegey nooh. Mana ka wadin inaa ku xumeeyo macalinkaas. And shimee M.M.A. oo bloody u hadlaa? Iyaah, war cusub dheh bo. Koweey koow. Lameey lama. Iyaah! Ha igu camiran nooh. Caarif aaba roon. smile.gif

Macsalaama!!

the best feeling in the world is when u are *pissing* in the morning....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

------------------

(Iriscience)

I got worldwide family all over the earth

And I worry 'bout 'em all for whatever it's worth

From the birth to the hearse, the streets, the guns burst

Words I disperse are here to free minds

And if mine are needy I need to feed mine