Sign in to follow this  
lol

My Marriage!

lol   

Salaam Nomads,

I have been receiving PMS full of congratulating notes. I thought of it as a funny rumor but it has gotten my attention lately that it is indeed a reality in SOL. GUYs I AM NOT MARRIED or ENGAGED. I don't even have a boyfriend. So whoever is spreading these rumors stop. I am around just not particpating as much as I would like to coz I am busy.

I miss you guys though.... *mac*

biG mOm   

asalaama calaykum wr wb

Masha Allaah hibo wlc back sis "xamdillaah calaa salaamatik" It's much better if you were ok. 'am glad to hear you again..

dang gurl ..what u staring at?? ..are u high or something?? ... or staring at the magic wand? ..hehe ...but yea... wassup ...u're too hot wussup witcha avatar... heheh scare me there

Bachelor   

GUYs I AM NOT MARRIED or ENGAGED

As a bachelor i like to see that kind of statement often ;) . Rather than "hebel or hebelaayo" is married :mad: . Indeed that is good news Hibo. Enjoy your bachelorette life to the fullest.

Hibo, I am glad to hear ur doing alright....this is old friend from Mankato. I heard many things since u last left us...but nevertheless, I am glad ur doing fine. Well for the rumor's don't worry, it's a human thing...besides..if it is not true then there is nothing to fuss about. Good luck Hibo...the SSA is doing alright...and we are taking care of business...but we sure do miss u...much love from an old friend.

Changed   

^^ twinny i did not expect u in SOL at this time...lol..

Hibo ......... i came in to say congrats ...but i gues u aint married.....shoo the title is misleading....hi sis ....how are ya ......MISS US YET :confused: ....just kidding ..i know u think about us 24/7 icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif ........

much luv

and to all those spreading the rumors run before i find ya a$s out ama dacas slap u like wooow :mad:

lol   

Salaam All,

Big Mom: Thnx sis.. Yeah it feels great being good... :D

MIndstate: OOOOOOH I am taken by your structure.. oops sorry I lost posture!

Illmatic: Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmc sweetie thnx. I am doing great... and HELL YEAH don't care for the humors.. but they were too darn many I couldn't ignore them..

Bachelor: kkkkkkk... I sure hop eto sustain my freedom... my mom is on my tail driving me nuts...

IMprerial_Lady: Although I can't tell who u r but Mankato is my heart sweetie... and u guys better keep my SSA on top.. I will be coming down this Dec... to grab my degree but I won't leave without saying my salams...

Mizz_Unique: Sorry to have broken ur hopes.. but I am still FREE........like a BIRD...n enjoying it to the fullest...but don't worry when I get that guy who swaps me off my feet and brings the world to my arms.. i will let u know!

Xafsa   

Naa wiilo anna walaahi waa sirmay...I thought my girl Hibo finally tied the knot!!

Girl enjoy your freedon while it lasts....and when you find that guy that holla at me...ok hon!

OG Moti   

Hibo good to see an old friend here again... hey hibo we need to talk ... i think u missed alot and u need update, and i missed a lot i think i need update... welcome back and good luck PEACE

Hibo,

Missed u too suga.

What's this...ur NOT married? Hmmm...I was also under the impression that u...but neva mind, I'll just keep the set of diric and dahab I was gonna send u as a wedding present. icon_razz.gif

ayaanick   

Hibo: Walaal naga soo gaar. Soomalidii baan meel aan kala dhigno garan la'nahay. Guryihii buuxsame, dormskii buuxsame...gabar maxaa lasameenaa? Walaahi Mankato waxay noqotay, ceel gaab, if you know what I mean. You see that's why we need you here to put things back in order, so we don't care how you get here, just get here girly. We miss you a lot...I mean it walaahi...so today being the first meeting of ASA...I shell make everyone take a moment of silence(no I mean I moment of rememberance) for you madam. Wishing all the best!!

Khadra, Lucky & Adam!!!