Sign in to follow this  
Instinct.Poet

SKYHIGH ALBUM

O.k, We can finnaly get to listen what we've all been waiting for,SKYHIGH FAMILY ALBUM titled' "THE ARRIVAL".This is the same guys that brought you the hit single"DHELLA"introduced by PHASEZ Entertainment.Check out the new SKYHIGH MAIN WEBSITE this where you can veiw sample of the tracks that are included in the album and soon to come pictures of the family and many many more......

[ February 28, 2003, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: Libaax-Sankataabte ]

Hey wassup!

Big ups to kyhigh for doing their thang....and dont mind da hataz they just making you stronger brothaz. You know when peepz hate they just jealous of what ya doing. But newayz I got a few questions...where y'all from? And when y'all gonna do a lil' tour so we can see y'all?

holla back at me!

1st lady has left building...

Hey,I just got back from the site is nice..

So many times I've seen these guys perform and I swear i love their Music.Honestly, i can say one thing for sure I'm looking forward to the CD.One of my favorite tracks in the cd is

#1 Dheela

#2 Dhaqaji

#3 Somalia,

#4 Truth in Me

And to all of you that are reading this i'd advice you to go sample theTracks on their site CLICK***HERE-----((WEBSITE))

MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT

Theory   

TenaciousJ-I agree, I like their music too. Thye speak on behalf of the young and old very expressive with their lyrics.

great Job Guys..

Hibo   

wur up yall this is the one and only MIZZ 2 FYNE reppin T.O. All i got to say is them boyz there got some mad talent...there joints be bumpin...and they HOT!!!... I think AG is the top MACK that brotha be sooo fyne ...and the rest too but A to the G is fyne *** hell!!! :eek: and he knows how spit it right...his lyrics be tight.

PS: AG i got ma eyes on u... ;)

BIG UPZ

Ayliban   

yo broz your music is wicked and great and really like.

keep it up.

there's one group like you coming soon from london same sort of music keep it up and you will get some were in life.

Ayliban

much props i just got back from the site..it looks tight also the cover was off the hook...plus i sampled your music even though i heard it b4 at your shows. i swear y'all are by far talented...good luck

H   

wh'd ppl i also agree wit y'all da music iz excellent n' take me skyhigh n'm sayin...!! smile.gif

thnx

Jbseek   

yoh i'm fonnna cop that album when it comes out

january first huh

day of many births i can see the link lol yoh i feel the music is the *sh specially "rep yo city"

holla :D

< gohanwi.gif

mPlS :cool: RockAh

Jbseeks smile.gif *llish

Ariadne   

jan 1st is too long to wait especially since in canada everything is a bit later I want it now...oh my gosh I sound spoiled never mind I can wait for the CD redface.gif

honesty counts right?

yoll are ALRIGHT.

i aint hatin and all.

but for beginners your alright. you got the beat and da lyricz, but the problem is the "SOUNDS"...for some reason, i can't hear the words clearly, its like your stuttering or somethin'. But overall, its aight. You can do better though...

thats all i gotta say.

peace

man i just listened to the little snippet yall had and am feeling it..one thing i gotta give ya props on is yall have distinct flavor and originality on ya sound..and what can i say..just do whuch you guyz do best..and am sure your sounds gonna rock somali jams every where in years to come..but make sure you guyz represent da S right..the S nation dat is...am out

Wow... this sure takes ages to download,hope it's worth waiting for...oooooooh god what on earth name is this?

loooooooooooooolz give me a brake will you,DmX wannabez why the hell don't they just sing in somalian or rap in somali huh. What is wrong whis that.! :eek:

yo i couldn't hear the lyrics, the sound needs some help.

don't think im hatin, i hope to see yall one day on TRL and 106 and Park, but b4 you get there you have a long road ahead