Sign in to follow this  
Instinct.Poet

SKYHIGH ALBUM

Greetings Gentlemen. For somehow I came a crossed your CD promotion and quite frankly you Gentlemen grabbed my attention with no trouble. Although I have not heard the complete album yet, but so far so good. And I belief one of the fact that impresses me the most is that the clean terminology that employed in your CD. I just don’t tolerate Ignorant. I personally have been eyewitness a lot of great live performances, people like; Big, P. diddy, Jay –z, Nas, DMX, Fox brown, …. So Gentlemen I recognize greatness one I see one and I enormously sure about you. By the way, I am Somali college student who lives in Atlanta Georgia. And happened to be a promoter for only Somalis. so how about Atlanta guys, and always remember the negative feedback you getting from of us, it comes with the package. Good job Gentlemen.

Nuna   

Hi, all to my somali felloz , i want to tell all the sky high family, that the did a wonderful job, bring there new CD or alum, anywayz it sound aight, keep the good work up, if you keeping going yo'll go reach on the top, iam not saying that your guyz not on the top now, and i want tell Jamal Hashi, the executive Producer that he did a good job, jamal bro keep up the good work, And i want to say good job to all the sky high Family producers and all to my ppl. Mplz and where every the are at.

Faduma

A.K.A.

NUNA

Leebaxx   

Im sorry but the somali rappers attemptng to rap in somali and busted english, is totally insulting and careless. I nearly spilled my hot coffee on my macaawees.So who ever is incharge of the muscial selection please fire him / her.

Kamilyah   

Suup folks, i would just like to say Big Up 2 SkyHigh Family, even though i aint heard ya music, i can tell from what other ppl said u must b good.

Keep Up the Good Work.

Dhimbil   

^^^since when did Ninxoon move to combodia? lol

------

Like the saying goes give credit where credit is due. I had the opportunity of giving a listen to The Arrival from Sky High Family. The album was quite impressive. The album is very diverse, you can find danceable,hardcore,hassler,slow, somali inspired joints. The beats are very well up to date, i was even more impress with the content. The fellas embrace their somaliness, more often than not you see somali hiphoppers distancing themselfs from somali, but these are different and refreshing. The amount of love, brotherhood, freindship, forgiveness expressed in this album should be highly regarded and duplicated. Also, all this with out a contract or high profile producer.....I commend the entrepreneurship skills.

much probz family i came across your cd and walaahi it was off the hook...i'm not saying this because everybody is saying this but i've heard it couple times and i couldn't get enough of it.

specially Hustlaz

i came across this website and i was wondering if that's y'all on the front page. let me know if that's y'all

http://www.nairobicity.net/