Sign in to follow this  
Instinct.Poet

SKYHIGH ALBUM

Salaama

These young nomads sound really good and it seems that their lyrics contain substance rather then your usual.....party......gurlies... and so on. But i can't see the members......any1 wanna hint out a pix's place?......other then that it's good to see them out there......staying productive. :D

And i second that ProudSista.......can any1 clearify the groups name?......i'm hoping it has nothing to do with being "under" the influence smile.gif

GODBLESS

Blessed   

the lyrics are cool .... but the beat is over whelming ..... dhagihii baa igu xanuuney! I think the bres should get a new sound engineeer.

definatley has a lot of potential.

Hibo   

HEY HEY HEY WAD'UP.... TRUE SAY IM LOVING WHA IM HEARING MA'SHAALLAH IM SMELLING TALENT ESPECIALLY MA HOT BOY AG ;) ....I JUST WANNA KNOW WHEN YA'LL COMING OUT WITH UR ALBUM....COZ AMA BE THE 1ST ONE IN LINE WAITING TO HEAR AG'z SEXY SWEET VOICE :D ....BUT ANYWAYZ DON'T LET ME START WITH MA WILD FANTASIES.....MAKE SURE YA'LL HIT UP TORONTO DURING UR WORLD TOUR,COZ I KNOW THAT IT AIN'T TOO LONG FROM NOW! ANWAYS KEEP DOING WHA UR DOING AND DON'T LET PPL BRING U DOWN...PEACE

WARNING: AG u ain't safe around me in toronto make sure u protected :rolleyes:

First of all, i wanna thank all ya'all on behalf of the skyhighfamiiy, we appreciate all your feedbacks and comments. Mad luv to all tha peeps that are showing luv, one-somali that is what we all about na'mean and that is what the cd is about. Furthermore, to answer some of the questions and comments:

Burco's 1st Lady : Thankz abaayo, an we definately understand what you talking about " we hater proof!.lol so it really doesnt matter what anybody says or does. We from Minneapolis, MN and the tour is scheduled to happen this summer insha allah, if everything goes as it is planned.

skillz and others : We apologize for the sound quality that we have in this sample, and i promise you it is nothing compared to the cd version. So please just be patient with us and we will hear from you when you purchase or get your copy.

Proud sista, lady hustla an whome eva has this question ? : I understand where ya'all coming from and i respect your opinions.However i want to make this clearly, SKYHIGH in our case does not mean being under the influence. let me explain in short terms.

SKY = SOMALI FLAG = BLUE SKY WITH A WHITE STAR

HIGH= THE LEVEL OF PRIDE AND HOPE WE HAVE FOR OUR PEOPLE

FAMILY = THE UNITY ONE PEOPLE WITH ONE LANGUAGE, COLOR, RELIGION SHOULD HAVE. AS SOMALIS WE ALL RELATED.

Ps* we do have some songs in somali....I guess it depends on wether you heard the cd or not. And NO..lol we are not trying to be like DMX, we might have the same art form as he do. Is like saying you are trying to be white/american/whateva because you posted in english.

Moving on, I just want to say we doing it for our people, Every somalian where ever you are in the world.Our main focus is to send message across to our people through music and just encourage nonviolance and nondiscriminitive vibe between somali people. I think i said enuff Much luv to everybody and Take.

If you have any further question or comments, the contact is Phasez@mail.com holla!

Salaama

KashFlow.........that was indeed beautiful smile.gif thank you for clearifying that for us.......preach On and provide U-N-I-T-Y :D:D ........among us ALL........May the all mighty ALLAH(SWT) help you in your mission of tranquility and peace.....Aminnnnnnnn....there is nothing more I like seeing then a few CONTENT SOMALI heads and my brothas you are the essence of that very pride in one's heedo......Good luck.....don't think you'll need it cuz luck comes and luck goes but you have to want it bad enuff which i think ya do so.....STAND CORRECT.....much luv :cool:

GODBLESS YA SOMALIYEY

U-----N-----I------T-------Y smile.gif

WHATS UP WITH THIS WACK CATS, LOOOL

THIS IS NOT HOW TO REPRESENT SOMALI

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENDS WHEN YOU TRY TO RAP AND YOU HAVE NO TALENT WHAT SO EVER AHHAHA

IM TRYING TO BE HONEST, GET SOME OTHER SOMALI RAPPERS, I KNOW SOMALI PEOPLE CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS........THIS IS CRAP NOT RAP LOOOOL

BYE HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA

BURCO GRL U SAID IT MAN yoh ain't no one gonna hate on you if you do ya thang stop being a hater son...fo real.i went to see couple of they jams and they ripped it son it' was tight i gotta give it to them man they better most of these fake hip hoppers ya'll ..keep yo mouth shut with the ignorance son.... peace thats all i got to say

Eh what's gawning ya'll..

Phazes do ya thang brotha's. Gotta say i was mad suprise when i heard it, ya'll got potentials but make sure to not forget ya roots while you doing it. And i believe my fellow nomad's have emphasised and summed it up on "how there always remain hater while you still in the game" but it's how you get up that measures your strength, so with that said, hope all is well and all that comes with ....oh bef4 i forget, Kashflow, whateva happen to what ya promised...i hope putting ya on the spot changes sumthing ...lol one xxxxx

Yall know who this is *A-Time tha Legend* tha 1 & only and I came to show lov to tha SKY HIGH FAM. Yall keep up tha good work and put yall middle fingers up to these haters who keep hating. Like i say " Haters can Hate but we stay HATER PROOF", so to those who hating on SKY HIGH and any somali doin his thang, its all good cuz those who hate be tha same ones bumpin yall music be4 they go to sleep...lol. So yall playas keep doing tha dam thang. I'm ghost...Peace

O.k alot of love and Opinions have been shared

and well expressed.As for me i'm gonna be very simple

since it's only my heart and mind i'm expressing.lol.

Seriously i've listened to the ALBUM UP & DOWN RIGHT 2 LEFT. I've loved it It made sense to me it was something relate with.I felt it so much i though it was a part of me. It helped me feel pains that i couldn't feel before,Fears that i couldn't come over. In the world of HipHoP

In HipHop We say "DEEP FELT" "WOrd Of the Wise"

"Knowledge been said"

I promise you all this..

Wallahi, you won't regret the time you've given to listen to this album..........

One World

One Man

One Soul

One Heart

One Love

Peace!! smile.gif

"LUGTA FIDI FIDI, DHAQAAJI GARBAHA" THIS FAMILY IS OFF THE HOOK PPL. IF YA DIDNT GET THE CD, YOU SHOULD RUN AND GET IT. I WAS ONE OF THE FEW LUCKIEST PPL WHO GET IT AND I AM GLAD I HAD THE CHANCE TO MEET THE FAMILY AND AM LIL BIT DISAPOINTED THAT THEY DIDNT PERFORM AT THE NEW YEAR'S EVE CONCERT!! CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM PERFORM. WISH U LUCK ALL.. SH..

khadar01   

i must say i'm impressed mostly with the message you're trying to convey.. see it's not always a question of can you rap,it's what do you have to say that matters.your message is clear it's one of encouragement "educate one another" & pride above all you're talented. best of wishes to you.

Xafsa   

To be honest I wasn't really expecting anything, so when I tried teh webpage and listened to the sample.. Dang!! The brothas got talent I'll give them that.

I dont know if i will find the CD where I live...but its worth a trip to MNPLS.

peace