Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

New Hospital for Burco

N.O.R.F   

What you described (the Arab man's commentary etc) is usually done by people visiting a 'foreign' country :D

We await your visit :D

Couple years back, I contributed money into Edna's hospital in Hargaysa. I hear now it is a private hospital and all the revanue goes to Edna's pockets. Somalis will always find a dishonest way to make money.

Ibtisam   

Now you are being saaqaajaan. :D Would you like your $50 back. Everything is private in Somalia. Did you think it was going to be free? The fact remains it is much cheaper than most and you are guaranteed a good medical care is something. I think that was the intention behind the project.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

Couple years back, I contributed money into Edna's hospital in Hargaysa. I hear now it is a private hospital and all the revanue goes to Edna's pockets. Somalis will always find a dishonest way to make money.

How much did you contribute? I will refund you to keep your words away from Edo Adna. :D

@Burco Masha Allah. ILahay mid dadka anfaca hanooga dhigo.

Originally posted by Red $ea:

quote:Originally posted by Ducaysane:

How much did you contribute? I will refund you to keep your words away from Edo Adna.
:D

@Burco Masha Allah. ILahay mid dadka anfaca hanooga dhigo.
I will double that.

Ashkiro   

@all the revanue goes to Edna's pockets.

Mhaandow, "I hear" is the root of all evil, xaan i believe it's called, wa wax xuun ruunti, besides u donated to help, marka haa ka daaba hadliin, if your intention was right you will recieve the right awards. Don't mean to lecture, just dislike when ppl think along those lines. Great job on this project, and insha-Allah many more for daadkeena somaliyeed.