Sign in to follow this  
Hodann

girls who have the best body in hollywood .

Hodann   

for me is paul walker from the fast and the furious.and the other are vin diesl and james madison from x-man.

well said sis :D

we are not lesbians, we are somalian: muslimmmmm, decent people in the whole world and we are not looking at their bodies.

hodann couldn't u post another topic than this shit, first white men and now women allah hayeey, dadkii weyhalaaben

Curly   

i believe you've misunderstood the girl

i think she meant to say: girls, who do you think has the best body in hollywood?

i think when she named blokes most people clocked on!

Psycho...naah i dont think the previous nomads misunderstand hodan's intension of what she was tryna articulate....lol or whateva it might of been..still tryna digest na'mean. But beyond the point, i cant honestly say that i know of a girl who has the best body...first i aint into that ish come on now..lol and secondly ask about brotha's and your answers might of varied..lol kiddin but eh on the real though, walaahi looks arent anything..of course its the first thing that attracts you to opposite sex but come on...in the long run thats not gonna be there...so learn to lova your inner person and i'm knock someone if they suggest brown_sugah is ugly..cuz i knoe only ugly say beauty is within...lool but all i gots to say is..beauty is in the eye of the beholder and since am holding it..i'd be the judge of it right lol..agree nomads...lol aight seen/

Senora   

i think some of you guys are confused......she did really mean to say "Girls, who has the best in hollywood?"

and if u dont belive me...just look at her response........THEY ARE ALL MEN.....damn and i thought i was slow, lol

Curly   

Thanks sexy!! thank god someone else saw the light too..lol I was gonner reply but I thought let them believe what they like...IT'S EASIER THAT WAY! :D

Hodann   

what is worry with you maryoleey what i was saying was girls,who have the best body in hollywood and i even said the names of guy too.read it before you talk.

maryoleey is old sport