Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Hi :)

OG Moti   

loool nuune adigaa lagu waayey sxb .. sxb i am thinking to go back to cambodia or stay in kuwait, you know indhoyar waa lahalow sankaraa, any way i am around ,, and if i get marry to a cambodian lady i will let ya know, looool

peace guys

Haneefah   

OG...Gotta luv that calan, lol...just wanted to say hi to everyone. And yea, those pic's look good!

MMA...you crack me up. :D

Guyz, I'm having difficulties with comprehending the concept of TIME, or the speed of time rather...i've been off almost for 2 weeks and can't think of one productive thing that i have done during this time...even worse...i don't feel like i've gotten one bit of rest...weird huh? :(

lol   

I am back to Abu Dhabi.. my two little twin brothers have grown up.. and boy do they control me... ar carab urtooy maxaa wax noogu daray.. shuko la aanteed albaab ma is taagi kartid, sharciga wadanka ma dhihin, laakiinse walaalaheey aa dhigeeen... this is the most funniest of them all... check it out:

A friend of mine from MSU, gave me some stuff to give to his brother here. So the day after my arrival, I call the guy up, so that he can come to pick it up. The older of the twins, gave him directions as how to get to our place. The guy knocks at our door, an hr later. my brother, asks the guy to stay at the door, while still slumming the door at his face ( maskiin).. I came, wondering who it was. My little brotha says, " Ninkii waaye nooh, alaabtiisane waa u wadaa".. I said, " Anaa siinaayo, plus, wiilka ha soo galo ee albaabka ka fur"... he looks at me. like is she is crazy???? And says, " maxaane?? Nin waaye anaa u geynaayo, muxuu guriga u soo galaayaa".. I get pissed off... " Wiilka anuu ii socdaa not you, so get out of my way now!".. he gets pissed off " Hooyaan kuu sheegaayaa!".. I said, " Weligaaba"... Anoo taas la yaaban, ayaan habeen hore is iri, magaalada horta waa tan is badashaye, bal soo daawo, so I dress up, as usual with jeans n t-shirt... labadii ila dhashay, waa qosleen, " hada saan maa rabtaa inaad ku baxdid".. " haa".." Daxagtiina ( meaning waa naga qosolsiisay)".. " hee maxaa? saan ma ku bixi kari".. " Not intaan anaga meeshaan joogno"... they forced me into xijaab and shuko... walaahi I was shocked.. I mean, 9yrs ayaan ka weynahay.. waana i amraayaan... cajaa'ib. Waa leega dheeraaday ka dib in leega weyn yahay aa leesku maleeyaa.. I guess xoogaa been u sheegay...

Og.. u said, share ur thoughts.. that is my two cents....by the way, cambodia, ha noo xayeysiinin, sxb.. palaceka aad noo soo sawirtey, kuwa qaxootiga baahida dileeso keen nooh... icon_razz.gif

MMA: Adiga iskushuban ma hilmaantid haye... ar maxey weli kaa soo uroysaa... xoqayeey!!!

Miriam1   

Salam

Hi everyone!! share ur thoughts haa... let me see, well my best freind fell in love recently i am really happy for her , i am sure beyond anyting that he is the guy for her, a decent guy in everyway and more than that he is crazy about her and btw he is loaded lol i mean he kept on wanting to buy her clothes and little jewels when they go out.And now that i see all my freinds with boyfriends real or otherwise .. i wonder if its time for me to accept those little pieces of paper with phone numbers instead of throwing them away in the closest garabage can i find at the moment. I dont know all i know is that i am starting to think twice like the other day when i was at eatons center with girlfriends couple of somali guys began the ususal annoying " hi beauty" one liners naturally i turn around after a while and said " You ***** cant u see me ignoring u " " How about u get lost" But after a while i felt bad and thought wat if i did take his number or start a conversation with him. But then it hits me WHY would i do that.. i dont need or wat someone right now, but should there be a time,a period one should have a compainon.Is there a specific period of ur life where the door is open and after that its gone shut for ever. i dont know i will let time deal its judgement on this matter as for now i am happy the way iam.. and will wait for .... for wat i dont know but its a waiting game that i know atleast

Tata :D

oight everyone!

Am sick with a nasty bout of the flu and what am I doing at this late hour? Yep, surfing the net. Ooooh! Somebody pls put an end to my misery and shoot me! :(

OG Moti   

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

hibo hibo, the boys are right, jeans aa, ma waalantahay, mise waa soo dhawdahay, yaaah war cusub jeans in Arab streets, and you saying:

" Wiilka anuu ii socdaa not you, so get out of my way now!"

yaaah war cusub, walahi waa sigatay, kuwait boys waaba kudili lahaayeen..

by the way didnt one of them say "HANA CEEBEENIN" LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

waraa hibo qahooti aa, ala hayaay war meesha qaxooti majiraan, meeshan gaajo maba kadhacdo, wax kasto oo aan bani aadan aheen waa lacunaa, adiga waligaa ma maqashay Asia ayaa gaajo kadhacday? maya weeye jawaabta, sababtana waa wax kasto cunida, mas ha dhihin, mukulaal ha dhihin, ey ha dhihin, baraanbaro hadhihin, dooli ha dhihin, worm are eaten as sweats after a meal... i am serious .. but ofcourse aniga wali heerkaas ilbaxnimada ah magaarin...mana gaari doono..

Cushtic cutie, and nafisa thanx for saying good words about my second home unlike xaasidiinta smile.gif

guys you welcome to visit anytime, by the way we have 6 stars hotels and best taxis "motocycles"

Jamaal_11 suuq dilida waligaa waa kugu ogaa smile.gif sawir iyo bio data isoodir iyo baqshad $500 kujirto aan kuu raadiyo mid indho yar ah oo aduunka kuudhisto...

Jawaahir sis, smile is for free, and give the brothers a chance to get to know you, they really need that gurbada la aantiin waa lagu dhiman lahaa, ha noqon geed adag oo aan go i kareen....

Barwaaqo, i am sorry sis for ur sickness, but if there is a china town in your place, give them a visit, and tell them "nihoow ma, no baraanbaro"

they have jelly fish stomach they say it is good for flue but not as good as baranbaro with zanjabil...

Hibo inaad isoo marta aan isku ogeen maxaa si noqday, any way i am coming to dubia but walaalahaa hadey saan yihiin bas waaye iga dhaaf ninweyn aan ahay bur in lagu dhufto dhib waaye

peace

Ibtisaam   

Hi 2 u too walaal...

I just wanna to all you nomads bro/sis always keep Allah in your hearts, and know that he is always near. Turn to him when you need an advice coz Allah got all the answer to your problems, turn to him for guidance coz only he can guide those whom went astray. And most of all remember that Allah is the Most-merciful Most-kind and that he forgives all sins, whether its big or small just turn to him with a sincere heart, and with hope and ask for forgiveness and inshallah Allah will accept your prayers. Never lose hope in your creator (Allah).

lol   

oG_: Duqa aa iila socday, so u can understand... america weli saas iima kajinin... odeyga markiis meesha joogo, ani waa isku shubmaa... :D ... anyways, when u get to dubai do holla at me, I will send u a note with my phone number... to finally meet a nomad from the camel threads is a joy!!

OG Moti   

Hello guys, great thoughts, lets share more, what have changed in our life last 7 months or so, lets share experiences lets open our minds and hearts to each other lets be close, nomads LETS SHARE THOUGHTS, junior ur turn to share, seniors what happen for the last 7 months in ur life what changes u experienced and what have done that makes u feel u are a different person...?

Peace

OG Moti   

It is me again, hey guys I am back to Cambodia after spending 7 months in Kuwait doing nothing much except sleeping and eating I gain few extra pounds, it was great trip I relaxed from work and now I am back to teaching in Cambodia, things are ok here no complains, however I am a bit worried about the family in Kuwait, so what is new in my life last 7 months and what have changed, I did trip to Kuwait like I said, and I did a nice vocation and seen the family had good time, now I am ready to teach again with energy, and I got a bit older, that is what happen in my life last 7 months, do I feel I achieved something and if I feel I am a different person? Yes I do and I did achieve something positive a lot of things, how about you? What did u achieve and what changed in your life? Express dear nomads. Lets share experiences

peace and one love one heart...

Happy to see you out of Kuwait. You should have been sending us war reports from there. :D

Have you ever been to that shopping mall Saddam targeted today? Aren't you happy you are out of Kuwait?

ZOLA   

hello OG and all my fellow NOMADS,

OG..it's good to hear that u r out of kuwait...but we pray for u family and u loved ones back in kuwait...and hope that this unjust war comes to an end.

so how is life like in comb?..i lived in south asia for some time before moving to the states..it was a good exprience and learned a lot ..and i hope to go back one day insha-allah.

have i achieved anything in life...in the last 7 months?.no ..lol

A.A