Sign in to follow this  
sYric-STiPHuLLa

Brian nichols ATL killer Kidnaps somali girl

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

This has nothing to do with Somali people as our prophet encouraged us to display our disapproval towards anything that our Religion frowns upon, if not through action through words.

Did the prophet also say that women ought to be stoned to death because they had pre-marital sex, yet the man can stand there and watch while the woman is beat to death?

I am ultilizing this holy recommendation and ain't nobody is going to stop me.

For a second there, u seemed ready to attack with rocks and just utilize it the same way the afghan men utilized it by beating pple with rocks, as if the prophet himself would ever approve of such distasteful behaviour in the name of whaT? prophet? Illah kacabso and do yourself a favor, rest assured, no one will hear u, so go on ahead, and utilize whatever it is you think you can do with words.

----------------------------------------------

This Lazie girl or whatever just posts disgusting shit..She is among the ones distorting our Religion ISLAM..may be she is among the few Somalis who are sell-out..The US and other anti-muslims will always buy you with some Real Dollars..to cause confusion in ISLAM..

-------------------------------------------------

When they talk about WOMEN RIGHTS...about STONING ADULTERERS..about JIHAD..about AKHLAAQ(islamic behaviour)...or even FOUR WIVES..or marrying Young Women..marrying slaves..They will always have the sell outs talk for them..Why can't they ask the ones who know?Who are versed in the religion..

Now see what AYAAN HIRSI said about ISLAM...and the prophet..and the SHIT she is in..The other day she said...I haven't said THIS or THAT...she is saying SORRY..we are asking her..what made her talk for ISLAM..if you don't know anything about ISLAM..why talk about it...LAZIE is trying to ask ..What is the criteria of stoning an adulterer..Why can't she do research in ISLAM and ask the Ulamaa in religion..They will be better to get her answers..

-----------------------------------------------

And what does lazie Girl have to ASK or question ISLAM or even the PROPHET..about a brotherly Somali topic discussing about A somali Woman(maybe a muslim/Sellout like Lazie girl)..Who had no honour of being *****EAD... redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

Which has nothing to do with this topic..

SHIT HAPPENS redface.gifredface.gifredface.gifredface.gif DID SHE SAY...

For a second there, u seemed ready to attack with rocks and just utilize it the same way the afghan men utilized it by beating pple with rocks, as if the prophet himself would ever approve of such distasteful behaviour in the name of whaT? prophet?

Senora   

We're steering away from my initial quote....

like it said on the article, that Warren guy was about the same built as Nicholas, so it would definitely seem reasonable and believable to chase after a guy, with an empty gun.

Now, I wouldnt chase after Brian Nicholas, but if he were under 5'6" and 160lbs, I'd definitely go after his a$$.

p.s. r u telling me you wouldnt chase after this guy ( who doesnt have anymore bullets in his gun) after he came up into your house with your girl......for $60, 000?

dawoco   

muslim/Sellout like Lazie girl

Rendezvous, you are the worst hypocrite I have ever seen, here you are suposedly defending the religion and at the same time you would call a sister in Islam a sell-out. What right have you to question her faith? You don't know her, nor do you know how committed she is to her creator, OUR creator who sees all, nor have you the right to decide who is a worthy muslim/muslimah, only Allah can do that.

I am not part of this argument nor do i side with anyone here, laakinse i think you are in the wrong here, I hope you go back on what you said and apologise to the sister.

It is a dangerous teritory,questioning certain aspects of the religion, i am ignorant of that and won't comment on the on-going discussion, laakinse it is definately wrong to question someone's faith when you only know them through a screen, me thinks.

STOIC   

Supuu, i think they didn't understand that your's is straight from the horse's mouth since you live in the city!.Bring home the bacon girl when things like that happen!.

You sound like you have doubts about your faith because if you believed in what your religion tells you wouldn't be ashamed to tell someone what they're doing is wrong and commend others for doing right.

I knew one time or another, one of you would bring up my faith, and question my commitment/loyalty and beliefs, since I am supposedly for condoling the acts of sinners, why not go ahead and question her beliefs towards her religion isn't that right UNDERDOG? Congrats boy, you beat the rest of your righteous friends to it, by being the first to bring up my faith, but I don't think you are worthy of a response regarding that, because you are illogical being, scraping empty walls, as if you really have to find something bad to say, just so I would "FIRE BACK" as you would say, it isnt working out for you underdog, not this time around.

It's because of non-caring people like you who choose to "mind their own busniess" that everything haram becomes normal.

You really do crack me up, underdog. You actually believe that prostitution and crack-cocking could have been avoided among our pple had less non-caring pple like me gave a d*mn about them?LMAO

YOu are going to sit there with a straight face and say, you actually took a time to help out a sister who just so happens to go out of her way and do things that only allah knows, and you advised her to get out of such messy business, or was it you admitted to giving a helping hand to the brother who is addicted to coke and sniffing a look alike salt in a papercupboard in the alley because he had no money to buy the real thing , therefore you took him to the nearest treatment center, or did you have a chat with the 17 yr old boy who you saw at the nearest bar a while back, did you sit him aside and talk to him that drinking under age, and having a bottle in his hand wasnt cool, and that he is a muslim, therefore you being a good saint, you offered to mentor him about drinking and you even agreed to help him learn how to pray?? DID YOU REALLY DO ALL THAT?(DID ANY OF YOUR RIGHTEOUS FRIENDS DO IT?)

You are right, I don't care about the girl who turned prostitude, I will not lift a finger, much less blink once her way, all in the name of somali and being muslim, nor would I even attempt to let a crack-head stay off drugs, because that isn't saddaqa, thats crazy business and I might be heartless person who is self-centered in her way, but I AM NOT CRAZY....

I think you have a misunderstanding about what sadaqa actually is....it isn't about helping a prostitude, or a crack addict, or alcoholic, no, those pple choose to be that way, and one way or the other they will realize the mistake they made in their life, and come judgement day, it will be between them and allah, that isn't your concern, thats why I always say, let pple deal with their own busienss, because at the end of the way, it isn't something oo kuutaalo.

I don't need to know what sadaqa is, because as long as I can remember, my family and I were giving out sadaqa to those that deserved it the most, and no it didn't include a crack-head, or a prostitute, or alcoholic.(those were your sadaqas, will not step into your territory)

I don't have to list how many good deeds I've done in my lifetime, and how many more I have to do in the future.(thats for me to know and for you to keep wondering off about), I don't do good deeds inorder for me to show it off to the likes of you and your pple, its pointless. I know myself better than you know yourself, I am not a faker, I don't lie, not do I pretend to be good, so everyone else who is reading my post can admire me and say, ""OOH WIIL FIICAN WAAYE, HE DOES TALK ABOUT THOSE THAT SIN, HE GIVES BACK TO THE CRACKHEADS, WHAT MORE CAN WE ASK OF HIM, HE AGREES WITH EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING, OO THAT BOY UNDERDOG, MASHA ALLAH??)(you probably are so eagered to hear that, you wouldn't mind hearing it all day, everyday)

BOTTOM LINE IS, YES, I AM HEARTLESS< YES I DON'T GIVE A SH*T ABOUT ANYBODY BUT MYSELF, AND AS I SHOULD. I AM PROUD TO NOT GIVING A SH*T, SO WHAT? WHAT WOULD YOU DO, CONDEMN ME OF MYSELF, LOL

Originally posted by dawoco:

muslim/Sellout like Lazie girl

Rendezvous, you are the worst hypocrite I have ever seen, here you are suposedly defending the religion and at the same time you would call a sister in Islam a sell-out. What right have you to question her faith? You don't know her, nor do you know how committed she is to her creator, OUR creator who sees all, nor have you the right to decide who is a worthy muslim/muslimah, only Allah can do that.

I am not part of this argument nor do i side with anyone here, laakinse i think you are in the wrong here, I hope you go back on what you said and apologise to the sister.

It is a dangerous teritory,questioning certain aspects of the religion, i am ignorant of that and won't comment on the on-going discussion, laakinse it is definately wrong to question someone's faith when you only know them through a screen, me thinks. [/quote

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

My Dawoco.. smile.gifsmile.gif Pole sana..But facts remain..When Shit like that happen..Like abusing or questioning ISLAM...and mixing it With internal burst of ISLAM's hatred..i get irritated easily..and am soooooo sorry to say that...

I was trying to compare putting HOLY QURAAAN..or HOLY PROPHET stories inside a nichols and a somali whore's story..together...

and just got irritated..and once again..

am sorry for the SHIT....

dawoco   

Rendezvous, bro you lead by example, not by angery words you say because you feel someone is doubting our religion. Remember, the religion is above petty insults and doubts (not that i think any1 here is insulting our religion) never the less, somethings aren't for us to question, dembi lee naga soo raacaayo, that's why i posted earlier bro, and i hope you took it as a sisterly concern and not a random attack on your person smile.gif

I still feel in aad walaasheen ka qaldantahay, laakinse i can understand why you feel justified in your opinion. But it doesn't matter what i say. Just remember, we all need a lil bit of cafis sometimes right?

LANDER   

Originally posted by Supuu:

p.s. r u telling me you wouldnt chase after this guy ( who doesnt have anymore bullets in his gun) after he came up into
your house
with your girl......for $60, 000?

Now who is steering away from the original article? Dude never made it in the house, the struggle happen in the hallway. By this time I have a concussion and this man STILL has a gun. I don't care if the reward was 1 Mil I ain't chasin after him and gambling on the fact that he has no bullets. Damn Supuu! you must have some big kahunas to be willing to die for a mere 60 G's :D . What is there to prove by playin super-hero? Your goal was to defend your luv one and your home, you accomplished that so no need to get greedy over a few dollars u dig?

;)

P.S you on some Laila Ali tip huh...you take on 160 pounders?...another 15 pounds and you be man handeling me than...aha :D