Sign in to follow this  
sYric-STiPHuLLa

Brian nichols ATL killer Kidnaps somali girl

Jamilah   

LayZieGirl,

You have just changed the nature of your argument from baseless to plain pathetic.

Did the prophet also say that women ought to be stoned to death because they had pre-marital sex, yet the man can stand there and watch while the woman is beat to death?

Let me do the honours of disabusing you. The man and woman who adultered are the those who are stoned. You obviously do not know what the word adultery means because you incorrectly stated that those stones had intercourse prior to marriage. Fornication is what you meant and there is a different punishment for that which due to its severity can also lead to death. The mere fact you were ignorant of this fact and continued to imply the man always gets away really makes your argument lose what little credibility was left.

Please, practice what you preach. I do fear Allah which is what prompted me to show my dispproval. If I were you I would be worrying about myself and the fact you seem to condole such behaviour.

rest assured, no one will hear u

Conversly, I will be rest assured that everyone but you of course heard me considering silence is an agreement. Which would have been exactly what I would have been doing had I not voiced my opinion.

There really isn't a need to dispute over the concept of "ROCK-STONING". Whether rock-stoning is meant for adulterers or sinners(pple that commit pre-marital sex), makes no difference what - so-ever. Rock-stonning, is still rock stonning, however way you want to justify or call me ignorant because I don't know the definite terminalogy for certain cruel acts against humans(allah's slaves) , all in the name of religion is the least of my worries, but I can see that it means great deal to you, since you want me to perfect on which abuse is which and what terminalogy goes with what.(PLEASE, GIVE ME A BREAK, I AM CRACKING UP HERE)

PS: a piece of advise, quit upsetting yourself and make sure you dont pop-up a nerve somewhere in your face, all in the name of stoning pple to death.

shyhem   

Layzie girl

Did the prophet also say that women ought to be stoned to death because they had pre-marital sex, yet the man can stand there and watch while the woman is beat to death?

I did not hear the prophet (S.A.W) say that!Girl that is u'r own creations,u just made it up.

Next time u wanna quote the prophet (S.A.W) may i suggest u get u'r facts correct.There is no assumption in islam.U either know or u don't.And if u know u mention it rightfully, and if u don't, u should ask others.If not,silence is golden sister.

LANDER   

Originally posted by Supuu:

quote:Originally posted by LANDER:

[qb]
quote:

"Keep it locked," he cried to a hysterical Adan. His face bloody from the pistol-whipping, Warren chased after the gunman. But he was gone.

I have a hard time believing this part. Its understandable to put your life on the line for someone you care for, but to chase after a man carrying a gun while your empty handed? don't know bout that.
Well when you think about the $ 60,000 reward, its sounds a bit more believable....

Are you telling me for 60 G's you would put your life on the line? remember this scenario is reality and not to be confused with reality TV, or another episode of fear factor where you get to skip home if you don't win the money. ;)

I did not hear the prophet (S.A.W) say that!Girl that is u'r own creations,u just made it up.

YOu are right, you are hearing things, but you did not hear the right note this time around, shyhem.

When doing a quoation, you have to actually quote an actual fact that has been said, one time or another.(not anywhere in my posts did I outline an actual quote from the prophet)

THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN QUOTING THE PROPHET AND LAYZIE MAKING A CAUSTIC REMARK @ DESIRE PERSON, SHYHEM. (Do yourself a favour, and learn the difference between the two)

Jamilah   

Rock-stonning, is still rock stonning, however way you want to justify or call me ignorant because I don't know the definite terminalogy for certain cruel acts against humans

O Allah, bless us with wisdom and mercy, O Allah the most Merciful.

underdog   

Desire said "....prophet PBUH encouraged us to display our disapproval towards anything that our Religion frowns upon, if not through action through words." It's a verfiable statement.

LayZieGirl,

None of here are perfect Muslims, we have our faults. However, I doubt anyone here will oppose the Islamic laws. (which is what it sounds like you're doing.)

You sound like you have doubts about your faith because if you believed in what your religion tells you wouldn't be ashamed to tell someone what they're doing is wrong and commend others for doing right. You find it easier to follow social behaivour that way you don't have to burden yourself with thinking. You're adrift sister, just floating with the tide. And before you fire back, check yourself and who you think you are.

It's because of non-caring people like you who choose to "mind their own busniess" that everything haram becomes normal. When you're muslim brother (or as you call him "that guy")starts smoking some weed and drinking, you shrug it off as not being your responsibilty to try and stop him, it's none of your business right?

Or when your muslim sister starts degrading herself by exposing her body and "having a good time" at the club, you think "so what? its not my problem if she becomes a sleazy ho."

You just don't care about anyone and anything. What ever knowledge you have is wasted on you cause you're too selfish to share a word of wisdom with those who need it. Being a member of society means contributing to it, not letting it degrade. I suggest you take a seriously long study of what SADAQA means cause you need the lesson

Senora   

Originally posted by LANDER:

"Well when you think about the $ 60,000 reward, its sounds a bit more believable...."

Are you telling me for 60 G's you would put your life on the line? remember this scenario is reality and not to be confused with reality TV, or another episode of fear factor where you get to skip home if you don't win the money.
;)

LOL, well this is how I see it! The guy had a gun, and instead of shooting that Warren guy, he pistol whipped him! Common sense shows that he doesnt have any more bullets! So yup!! Ill be chasing a guy with an empty gun, for $ 60,000 bucks!

p.s. I live in Atlanta, so I already knew about him not having any bullets in that gun he confiscated that day.

J.Lee   

One is urged to voice their disapproval, I believe, to "the person" they see/believe is acting in a "Xaram" way which in this case would be the "Somali Girl" but when one goes on the internet and airs the said disapproval then it becomes idle Gossip since the girl isn't here (and you're talking about her), which I'm sure we all agree is Xaram.

So basically most of y'all are committing a sin to counter another sin.

Bess.   

Unbelievable, r we so unsympathetic…..that we don’t see the misfortunate that has happened to these ppl, but rather judge them and show our “disapprovalâ€â€¦â€¦r any of us that perfect that we feel that we should sit in judgement of their actions….have mercy…..and let Allah subxanaah waata’allah….take care of them….

LayzieGirl

i'm sorry you find this distastefull.

but i posted this for the general population to read and discuss. this is a discussion board isn't it, are we so narrow minded that we can't look and discuss an issue as such. i mean if you think that this me posting this was to have an intention behind it your hysterical. and by all means take this up against SAEED AHMED and

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. i'm just regurgitating.

plus. you seem like some one with strong issues against traditional islam and somalian culture. but thats you imo/ and you can take those issues up against the whole country of somalia 4 all i care. this is a forum-don't forget that tiny fact it is however 100% opinnion. *chuckles*

Did the prophet also say that women ought to be stoned to death because they had pre-marital sex

As stated in 24:2, the punishment for adultery is whipping in public; a

hundred symbolic lashes.

the basic punishment is

social pressure and scandalizing the criminal. Whipping in public

achieves this goal.

Tuujiye   

Waraa dadkaan Xagee diinta ku barteen...lol..

Baac fooqul baacyaal baa wada tihiin...Please people don't argue on the deen if you have no knowledge of it...

Wareer Badanaa!!

LANDER   

Originally posted by Supuu:

LOL, well this is how I see it! The guy had a gun, and instead of shooting that Warren guy, he pistol whipped him! Common sense shows that he doesnt have any more bullets! So yup!! Ill be chasing a guy with an empty gun, for $ 60,000 bucks!

p.s. I live in Atlanta, so I already knew about him not having any bullets in that gun he confiscated that day. [/QB]

aha...what can I say supuu, either your some nut case or you're extremely brave, very calm and collected even when your life seems to be on the line. Hey I've even heard some ppl play russian roulette for an adrenaline rush so I guess anything is possible.

BTW, May I ask how you planed on aprehending this man with the gun? I don't think beatin him upside the head with your moma's "dacas" would work

:D . Dacas whip if you will.