Sign in to follow this  
Umm al_khair

What does Islam say about having Boyfriends or Girlfriends?

Castro   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Fidel and Lgirl: seeking justification for "their way of life"(whatever that is). Unfortunately, screaming fundamentalist or "Wadaad" when ur losing an arguement is getting kinda stale.

May be so. It urkes me tho when feeling good for some brothers and sisters comes at the expense of calling someone kaafir, westernized or down right stup!d. I say, they can keep that sh!t to themselves. God put no one on this forum, or on earth now, in charge of saving lost souls. Save your own behind first. Then that of your family. The rest is none of your damn business. The prevention-of-vice-and-promotion-of-virtue brigade can apply to the kingdom of Saudi's relevant ministry for available positions.

Fidel. A founding member of the one-line-wadaad-busting brigade.

Paragon   

...take your weak preaching to the comfort of the Islam section. Fair and square?...

Fidel, smile.gif forgive me mi'lady, methought this was islamic section. The 'what does islam' title eluded me into thinking twas Islam section. You have a point there. My mistake, I will leave you to the women section sister, I rarely post here anyway .

Fair and square, happy now? :D

Castro   

Originally posted by Jamaal11:

Fidel,
smile.gif
forgive me mi'lady, methought this was islamic section. The 'what does islam' title eluded me into thinking twas Islam section. You have a point there. My mistake, I will leave you to the women section sister, I rarely post here anyway .

So being a woman is an insult now? I wonder how your mom or sister would feel about that. Come on dude, you gotta come harder than that. In fact, being a woman would be a huge relief and escape from being of the same sex as the likes of you. Now we're fair and square.

Pujah   

Originally posted by
Hibo:

Now wait a minute gurl!! The strangers in the public place make u conscious...They don't let you do the things you would have done otherwise given the opportunity. So yes they can act as Muhrim... the importance of a chaperon in Islam to to prevent from any sort of Zina from taking place... and those strangers are doing exactly that by being there.... ofcourse there are people, who won't give a damn about the strangers and continue with their zina... but hey now that is another baab of Islam.

As for you, don't act like you don't date. You do date but you date through the fone... arab style... which is to me worst coz u discuss all sorts of things... haram or halal... I would rather go for ordinary aquintance... than a fone call..

Taqwa: What sisters are you talking about? As you can see clearly that me and Ukhti Muslimah are on the same page.. as she has agreed with me??

WOW :eek: :eek:

Haddad   

Originally posted by Hibo:

As for you, don't act like you don't date. You do date but you date through the fone...

Hibo, from one of OG_Girl's posts, I have understood you two personally know each other, as she has visited you at least once. Now, when you say As for you, don't act like you don't date, and go on to tell in a public forum about her personal dates, I find it disturbing that you cannot be entrusted with personal infos, because apparently you get emotional too easily. In your Serious Matrimonial Section!! topic, you claimed I can guarantee you 100% confidentiality inshallah at my part. Now, don't you think there's something wrong with a picture?

Haddad   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

This post of her 'you and other' quote from As a lawyer I know falls under the category of 'qathf' (character defamation or slander).

Out of curiosity, is that قظ٠in Arabic? What's the complete definition in Arabic? قظ٠السمعة?

Sister, I hope you're not serious. If you're, I believe it's better to resolve the issue between yourselves. There's no need for an escalation. We are all Muslims, and there are other pressing issues that deserve our energies, efforts and attentions.

LOL! The lengths some people will go to make themselves feel better. I'm a black hearted sinner, but doesn't mean that I don't know what I'm doing is wrong. I know it. I do it anyway. But to completely deny it or try to make it something else to fit your little made-up perfect version of Islam is just plain silly.

Go on...its ultimately between you and Allah. Just don't impose your opinions on others as 'facts' for you will be responsible somewhat for their actions. Just a thought.

I for one...don't need or want that kind of stress. :cool:

Subhanallah, please control your tempers, have patience and apologies are due to each other ladies, you are both beleiving muslimahs.

FF,

Naam, dont we all have out shares of dhambi :( . Nobodies perfect, All angels are in heaven. What is important is to mend our ways when we know the truth and pray for Allahs forgiveness.

Nephissa   

I don't gerrriit, you first get up on each other's virtual face, then you press charges, all virtually? Nice!

On a serious note, ya'll need to cool it down. Loose lips may sink ships, but who really gives a flip, happens everyday! Life goes on.