Sign in to follow this  
Warmoog

If you were stranded on a deserted island...

Originally posted by Kiwich:

hmm just one thing?! :mad: I would take my sketchbook, pencils and a really good fantasy book.

What do you mean by Fantasy Book??

o0o   

What do you mean by Fantasy Book??

basically, a book not of the sci-fi arena, anything else left. but, generally, you have simplistic/medieval/less-technologically-advanced-than-we-are-now, and if anything is done otherworldly, it's done with magic, it's fantasy. i.e LOTR

speculative fiction

Originally posted by Kiwich:

quote:What do you mean by Fantasy Book??

basically, a book not of the sci-fi arena, anything else left. but, generally, you have simplistic/medieval/less-technologically-advanced-than-we-are-now, and if anything is done otherworldly, it's done with magic, it's fantasy. i.e LOTR

speculative fiction
Aaaah..I'm a fan of Fantasy books too...we can exchange books and titles...

Cheers

Baluug   

Originally posted by Yasmine:

If you were stranded on a deserted island, name one thing (just one!) you'd like to have or would already have with you?

My answer: Chapstick. I luv those things and always have one or more on me.

Salaamz.

You mean to tell me you are stranded on a deserted island with no hope for survival,nobody else around,and absolutely nothing to do,and the only thing you would bring is BLOODY CHAPSTICK?!!!?!!?!???!!?!?!?! C'mon,u gotta bring something better than that ,ya know?

As for me,I would bring my computer.

lol   

^^^^ Somalis, even being stranded in an isolated Island would they allow you to have wat you want. Man its her choice? What would u do with a computer if I may ask you. After two hrs the batteries are dead.. Then what? Atleast her chapstick will last for a month.

As for me..I wouldn't take anything or anyone. I would just go as I am.

That is not me talking but the girl-guide in me?

Bess.   

i would just take a match box....a very big one....to make light...am afraid of the dark and i hate the cold...atleast i won't die in the dark, cold.... :(

Did someone mention weapons? Bingo!

Am I going to be stranded by myself without any form of protection? No!

Say hello to my friend, Mr Uzi --->

UZI.jpg

:D:D

^to shoot wildlife, pirates, yourself if it gets bad? smile.gif

Originally posted by Yasmine:

If you were stranded on a deserted island, name one thing (just one!) you'd like to have or would already have with you?

I would already have had the Lord with me. If I don't abandon Him, He won't leave me stranded.

Orgilaqe, just the ONE thing, dear, not a whole list.

Well Zephryne the fact that you have time to plan means you will have access to it otherwise you'll have to make do with whatever you have

However if i was to make do with with what i have it will have to be a fishing rod

Shehrezade i know the island is sorrounded by water but i was refering to non-salted variety :D