Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

How I Became a Muslim

^after inflicting him with great harm, followed your apology and good wishes. That sounds like Dick Cheney shooting delibrately the aging man and then saying 'it was my fault'. :D

RedSea   

Assalamu Calaykum,

What harm? waad ka dhacsantahay nin yihow. Waa kusidee sheikh, manaa wax idhiba, goormay suaashu noqotay harm, because I asked the brother a question. But unlike Dick Cheney I apologize right away.

asalmu Calaykum.

Originally posted by Sayyid ()Qutb:

In the name of Allah the most gracious and high!

Praise be to Allaah the exalted and peace and blessings be upon our prophet Muhammed bin Abdullah, his family and companions!

Brother Liibaan, first of all let me congratulate you to your extraordinary path and soul-searching journey of finding the absolute truth, that is instantly recognisable when one looks at his heart and consults his mind, without arrogance or the love for this contemporary world interfering with it!

I hope that you keep steadyfast in the religion of islaam and grow in imaan and cilm inshallah and I wish
you all the best for the coming future!

May Allaah the high increase you and the rest of us in imaan and knowledge and give us all what we desire in this life and the hereafter!

May Allaah increase us all in imaan, towfiiq, cilm and instore his fear in us! Ameen

Sayid,

You would have sentenced him to death if you have met him a day before he took the shahaada... another way of showing you...Your concept of Sword is Simple Wrong! :D:D

Cheers

Baluug   

I'd like to thank all of you for your kind words and encouragement, although I'd like to just point out that it actually wasn't really the harrowing journey you guys make it out to be LOL. I know some people who became Muslim went through all kinds of hardships before finding the truth, but for me, it was quite easy, possibly because I had an open mind from the outset, and wasn't blinded by prejudice and the one-sided media. I am an only child, but technically, I have more than a billion brothers and sisters, and that's the part I find amazing.

i really cannot believe you guys put Libaan through all that.This is a shame,especially for a somali community that is known for it's hospitality.I feel for my brother Libaan.

Libaan bro take no notice of those comments..as you can see Somalis in diaspora have somewhat lost their ways.I for one would like to Say ALlahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu akbar Allahu Akbar.Alhamdullilah for Allah has given us a new brother.Welcome to the Billion Plus family bro.

A Word of advice you will always find the black sheep of the family and currently somalis constitute that within the muslim ummah so disregard them as you would a mad man!

I Pray to Allah to guide you and your family to the right path.I loved that story and pass my regards to your beatifull family Mashallah

Baashi   

Maa shaa'Allah.

Liban may Allah increase your iimaan bro. And your beloved wife, what a lady. You are lucky man indeed.

Sayyid   

Sayid,

You would have sentenced him to death if you have met him a day before he took the shahaada... another way of showing you...Your concept of Sword is Simple Wrong!

Legend of Zu, I don't get 'anything' from chopping of 'ones' head! I guess that you've totally misunderstood me, either because of me not putting my point across very clearly or 'me' and 'you' not being on the same 'level', intellectually that is my friend.

Ah, let me make an analogy for you in order to understand. I don't get anything from killing innocent people or individuals for that matter e.g. I will not gain anything from 'killing' John and James but let's say for arguining sake 'Tony', Robert and George stand in the way of 'John and James' becoming potential muslims, that's why 'I' have to remove Tony, George and Robert in order for James and John to consider of becoming muslims or not!

The same with 'Cherie and Laura telling lies to Jennifer and Jane about Islaam and in order for Jennifer and Jane to be 'given' a fair chance to atleast make up their mind on their own to whether accept islam or not without Cherie and Laura interfering, I have to remove both Cherie and Laura as the 'obsticles' in the way of Jennifer and Jane of becoming 'potential' muslims and excercise their individual 'right' of choosing what's best for them but 'if' Robert who is very 'wealthy' and got mediums of brainwashing people to believe in all kind of nonsense, it's my duty to stop Robert and the likes of him with interfering with the people and givign the false communications to regards to Islam, I hope you understand now what I meant.

Muslims have a responsibility and duty to spread the word and message of Allaah by all kind of means, through diolouge, preaching and 'if' necessary by force!

With due respect, bro Liibaan, I wonder how

you been undetected for about 16 months in SOL

and yet you contributed here 885 posts??

:confused:

Wa salam

am

Castro   

^ Undetected? By whom? Do you scan people's writings for Somali genes saaxib? Get real atheer.

Mr. Jibis? As in the Somali way of saying chips? :D

Baluug   

Yes sir, that's exactly it. I work in a potato-chip manufacturing facility. I got a real laugh when I applied for the job, and I looked in my wife's address book and there was the word "jibis" with a phone number beside it. I asked her, "Who's Jibis?" :D:D:D:D:D

Undetected? By whom? Do you scan people's writings for Somali genes saaxib? Get real atheer.

Castro, I dont get the bullshit you talking about here. probably you talking of yourself here. As usual, you always jump in other people's threads and intentionally hijack them to your own wicked taste. shame!

am.

Pucca   

i'd like to add that mr jibis is a distant cousin of mine...on my mother's side; the story he shared with you all is in fact the truth...

aint that right jibis? :D

mashallah 'brother'

Dhimbil   

Mr. Jibis...Soo dhawoow brother...May Allah aid you and make your iman strong and your journey easy. Mansha allah this is good news.

Baluug   

I wanna bring this back so it's easier to find. When people ask me about my story, I just give thewm this link.