Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

The Biggest Loser:SOL Edition

Baluug   

Now that the busy season is coming to a close in the exciting, fast-paced potato chip industry, I'm not doing OT at work anymore, and as Ramadan has come and gone, it's about time for me to hit the gym once again. I'm not exactly sure how much I weigh now because the scale at work is not correct(it says I'm 392 lbs!!) but I can feel it creeping up once again. At least one good thing came out of this thread, because now I regularly eat fruits at least an avg of once a day, where as before I didn't eat any at all, except for the occasional banana with my spaghetti :D

I saw a relative recently after some months. She took a look at me and gasped "Val, you've lost so much weight! I remember you were quite round before you went on holiday!"

I felt like boxing her in the face. The cheek of her! I was NEVER EVER 'round' in my entire life!

MZanzi   

CONGRAttLULATONS DEAR BUUXO ! You’ve made it ! Unbeliveable how much weight you’ve lost in such short time and gained it back lol

Buuxo   

^LooooooL.Caadi ma'aha D marka.The solution to everything is 'guurso'. But that requires lots of energy so NO thanks.

Buuxo posted:

^LooooooL.Caadi ma'aha D marka.The solution to everything is 'guurso'. But that requires lots of energy so NO thanks.

What energy will that require?