Sign in to follow this  
B

Feeling Awkward and Bothered!

nuune   

B, don't put much weight on this, it is natural, it can be described as the ashes of iceland that went over Europe but dissapeared within days, even if they made fun of you, it really doesn't matter, don't take everything into heart, it will die out voluntarily, aproach the one's your mind dictates you to say hello to, converse the one's your heart tells you to, forget about smiles, little laughs, and gigles, it is you who is the problem, you need to stand up and say what do I want, your answer will come from two distinguished guests, your heart and head, if your heart desires particular girl but your head tries to mess up things by saying man up or play hard to get, then you are disaster socota, nothing is awkward by not saying the right things at the right place without the right time, even if you say them at the wrong times, you can still get away with it by simply being strong enough to tackle the issue.

Here you have a girl, don't be afraid to say hi to her even if you ain't interested in her, it is just greetings after all, you get it back, or don't, it doesn't mean your heart will desire every girl, it doesn't mean she hates you if she doesn't return the greeting, it doens't mean if she doesn't smile you are the problem, not at all, equate all girls as normal people, from your post, you are making them dinasours before they even said hi to you, of course all Somali girls are queens, but avoid at all cost to think they are all easy to get, even if they are, be specific and make your choices strategically, use your tactics to do the selection process,

you don't need a girl that says hi and then giggles away, you need a girl that giggles at first then smiles and says hi to you without any involvement from your side, your body language is the main problem, xarakaat ma lihid, dhaqdhaqaaq samee, nuux nuuxso, lots of different manouvarements samee, dhoola-tus ciyaar.

Haatu   

^ Jimicsiga ayaa illowdey :D

B, Haven't you seen me standing up for you lately. Besides, I bet she likes you. If she didn't, why would she even bother talk about you?

Cabdow   

Best way to build your confidence to approach a girl is to remind yourself (or atleast qalbigaaga ka dhaa dhacsii just b4 the prey) that, women have hard time or don't have the balls to approach a man, therefore, you are doing them a favor by approaching them! And if that still does not help, keep reminding yourself. Also that, they want/need you more than you want/need them (as ciyaalka xaafada we call that playing reverse psychology on their a*s :D )

lol@nuune...For a sec i thought you were trying to send the man to a war (or sab wiido if he is ciyaalka xaafada) when you used words like, Strategically and tactics :D

Originally posted by B:

^ I understand you have been collecting information from these boards since you joined my friend. What you do with this information remains to be seen, whether you carefully annotating data at intelligence HQ or just simply reporting back to your bosses.

What is a simple Romanian like you doing here, you have made a good attempt to ingratiate yourself with the Somali people, singing their songs, empathises with their plight and pretending you know about Somali history.

Your story just doesn’t add. Others might overlook you being a spy but I will not.

lmfao yeah I report to my bosses at the CIA every night about your awkward-*** attempts at mackin, about Ngonge's midlife crisis and about the armchair mujahideens in the Politics section.

If you knew anything about me (that is to say, if you were a more refined stalker) you'd know that I'm the first person on this website that would be sought after by the CIA.

Stop being such a drama queen and maybe more people will treat you decently.

P.S.: If you would have called me a "simple Romanian" in real life, I would have given you a good smack.

Somalina   

What are your intentions towards this girl B?

Btw, a night club is not the right setting to meet the "one", so you need to get on board with the program and get your priorities straight.

Women like confident and respectful men. My advice is to find something you both have in common. That should be easy on your part, since you already know her every move.

I just hope that you have halal intentions towards her. Good luck to you and her.

B   

Originally posted by nuune:

B
, don't put much weight on this, it is natural, it can be described as the ashes of iceland that went over Europe but dissapeared within days, even if they made fun of you, it really doesn't matter, don't take everything into heart, it will die out voluntarily, aproach the one's your mind dictates you to say hello to, converse the one's your heart tells you to, forget about smiles, little laughs, and gigles, it is you who is the problem, you need to stand up and say what do I want, your answer will come from two distinguished guests, your heart and head, if your heart desires particular girl but your head tries to mess up things by saying man up or play hard to get, then you are disaster socota, nothing is awkward by not saying the right things at the right place without the right time, even if you say them at the wrong times, you can still get away with it by simply being strong enough to tackle the issue.

Here you have a girl, don't be afraid to say hi to her even if you ain't interested in her, it is just greetings after all, you get it back, or don't, it doesn't mean your heart will desire every girl, it doesn't mean she hates you if she doesn't return the greeting, it doens't mean if she doesn't smile you are the problem, not at all, equate all girls as normal people, from your post, you are making them dinasours before they even said hi to you, of course all Somali girls are queens, but avoid at all cost to think they are all easy to get, even if they are, be specific and make your choices strategically, use your tactics to do the selection process,

you don't need a girl that says hi and then giggles away, you need a girl that giggles at first then smiles and says hi to you without any involvement from your side, your body language is the main problem, xarakaat ma lihid, dhaqdhaqaaq samee, nuux nuuxso, lots of different manouvarements samee, dhoola-tus ciyaar.

Much respect to you Nunne for this priceless advice my friend. I am have gained inspirations from your words and will hope to put them into actions. In all honest, in the wider of schemes of things, I am better than her, insofar as most things are concerned.

B   

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

P.S.: If you would have called me a "simple Romanian" in real life, I would have given you a good smack.

I have seen how you look, I reckon I can definitely take you out and give you a nose bleed. You might have a bravado but to be honest that's not really impressing anyone.

B   

^

My friend he is the one issuing threats. I have behaved orderly!

B   

Originally posted by NNC:

What are your intentions towards this girl B?

Btw, a night club is not the right setting to meet the "one", so you need to get on board with the program and get your priorities straight.

Women like confident and respectful men. My advice is to find something you both have in common. That should be easy on your part, since you already know her every move.

I just hope that you have halal intentions towards her. Good luck to you and her.

In all honesty I haven't thought that far but I want to get to know her and see what happens. I need a relationship because I don't like my current circle of friends. I am trying to break free and be good again. I can assure you I have nothing but good intention but that depends on the way she receives me too.

B   

Originally posted by Canjeex:

Best way to build your confidence to approach a girl is to remind yourself (or atleast qalbigaaga ka dhaa dhacsii just b4 the prey) that, women have hard time or don't have the balls to approach a man, therefore, you are doing them a favor by approaching them! And if that still does not help, keep reminding yourself. Also that, they want/need you more than you want/need them (as ciyaalka xaafada we call that playing reverse psychology on their a*s
:D
)

a sec i thought you were trying to send the man to a war (or sab wiido if he is ciyaalka xaafada) when you used words like, Strategically and tactics
:D

Yeah but this shouldnt just apply to Somali girls, I have approached Somali girls in the past but quite awkwardly most of the time. I have no problem with approaching others, especially blacks, because they will approach you most of the time, they don't play hard to get and act hot. Maybe I will just have to readjust my game plan or improve it all together but thanks my friend, you have given me a new insight into this.

Originally posted by B:

I have seen how you look, I reckon I can definitely take you out and give you a nose bleed. You might have a bravado but to be honest that's not really impressing anyone.

You couldn't take me out if I was asleep. Where do you live?

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

quote:Originally posted by B:

You couldn't take me out if I was asleep. Where do you live?
Beef one Somali in London, and hundreds start coming out of the alleyways, cafes and even trees. That's how we roll. :D

ps. I know you work for XIS( Xalimo Intelligence Services). ;)