Sign in to follow this  
B

Feeling Awkward and Bothered!

B   

^Don't forget your Dracula fangs my friend. That is your only defense against me. :D:D

Originally posted by Mr Prince:

First have short little convo's like Hi, hello, how are you? bla bla, then expand this further.

Adam my friend, I followed your advise yesterday and spoke to her. I started with basic hello, asked her how she was and she responded quite positively. She asked me a few pre-planned questions herself, I only answered one question and then asked if she would like to go for a break and to presumably finish off the conversation. She said 'oh I just came back'. I couldn't lose face and said 'right ok then.....' then left for my 10pm cig break.

I said bye to her as I left that night. She smiled back!

RESULT! 1-O to me! :D

B   

^

Look here you... just because you don't have anyone in your life, don't hate on me! Get off the couch and find someone who tickles your fancy! ;)

kuwaan waa kuwaan la yaabo! a horny xaliimo is by

u and u wasted her? wth homie...thats unacceptable bro.

U gotta hit right there and then! wth u waiting for...santa clause! dang.

Oz   

Lol.. Rudy..I thhink it's about time AT&T Sol Shukansi sessions started. it's just not too fan witnessing some being rejected/dejected for fan. I seriously urge AT&T Sol shukansi sessions. :D

Reminders of that new advert for when to update your facebook etc "i bruaght a broccoli lool!!"

B keep it up, secretly most people enjoy reading your adventures.

Chimera   

Originally posted by B:

quote:

Originally posted by Mr Prince:

First have short little convo's like Hi, hello, how are you? bla bla, then expand this further.

Adam my friend, I followed your advise yesterday and spoke to her. I started with basic hello, asked her how she was and she responded quite positively. She asked me a few pre-planned questions herself, I only answered one question and then asked if she would like to go for a break and to presumably finish off the conversation. She said 'oh I just came back'. I couldn't lose face and said 'right ok then.....' then left for my 10pm cig break.

I said bye to her as I left that night. She smiled back!

RESULT! 1-O to me!
:DWell done bro, just take it easy, and quit smoking btw, think about your future self!

Now is the time.

B   

Having being spurred by the confidence you have instilled in me. I finally got some airtime with the hot chick. I was helping with something important, we were seated in a cubicle. She was looking hot and you can tell she had the effort for the occasion. She looked hot and I was checking her out all the time. ;)

Thanks Adam you are a star Walahi! A dear and close friend indeed. smile.gif

Rayyan   

HO! oh aah She loves me ... she loves me not !

B's new song availbale all highstreeet respected shops

B   

^

I am rolling real deep these days. Confidence is high and so are my chances! lol.