Sign in to follow this  
silent-sistah

im serious - no jokes plz

sis hurts like hell, right? I know it's been heavy on your mind, but baby don't give up he's not worth your time. i know u feel like that you cant love ever again, but girl you owe it to your heart coz forever it's just too long to live in a pain. you need to let down your guards and open up your heart to someone else....he has moved on (i know it hurts), but sis now ts ur turn to move on, be strong.

Intizaar   

You Never Lose By Loving ... You Always Lose By Holding Back You know, love is just like someone waiting for a bus. When the bus comes, you look at it and you say to yourself "eeee...so full...cannot sit down, I'll wait for the next one." So you let that bus go and wait for the second bus. Then the second bus comes, you look at it and you say, "eeee...this bus is so old...so shabby!" So you let that bus go and again, decide to wait for the next bus. After a while another bus comes, it's not crowded, not old but you say, "eeee... not air-conditioned ...better wait for the next one." So again you let the bus go and decide to wait for the next bus. Then the sky starts to get dark as it is getting late. You panic and jump immediately inside the next bus. It is not until much later that you found out that you had boarded the wrong bus! So you wasted your time and money waiting for what you wanted! Even if an air-conditioned bus comes, you can't ensure that the air-conditioned bus won't break down or whether or not the airconditioner will be too cold for you. So people... wanting to get what you want is not wrong. But it wouldn't hurt to give other people a chance, right? If you find that the "bus" doesn't suit you, just press the red button and get off the bus (as simple as that). Hey who said life is fair??? The best thing to do is be observant and open while you scrutinize the bus. If it doesn't suit you, get off. But you must always have an extra something which you could use for the next bus that comes. But wait... I'm sure you've had this experience before. You saw a bus coming (the bus you want, of course), you flagged it but the driver acted as if he did not see you and zoomed past you! It just wasn't meant for you! The bottom line is, being loved is like waiting for a bus you want. Getting on the bus and appreciating the bus by giving it a chance depends totally on you. If you haven't made a choice, WALK! Walking is like being out of love. The good side of it is you can still choose any bus you want... the rest who couldn't afford another ride would just have to be content with the bus they rode on. One more thing.... sometimes it's better to choose a bus you are already familiar with rather than gamble with a bus that is unfamiliar to you. But then again, life wouldn't be complete without the risks involved. But there's one bus that I forgot to tell you about - the bus that you don't have to wait for. It will just stop on its own and will ask you to come inside and take a free ride for the rest of your life. You Never Lose By Loving You Always Lose By Holding Back

I found this article after I read your post, and I wanted to share it with you. Walaalo be patient and be strong, Inshaalah you shall over come what ever you feeling now.

Silent_Sista,

I have a feeling you reminisce too much about this guy and ur past relationship. I bet you think about him whenever you feel low or depressed and make yourself even more miserable? Am I right?

If so, I would suggest you undertake some drastic actions. To move on, you've got to completely wipe him from your conscience. Put him in your 'it never happened' book. Forget him. You won't feel so wretched if he's dead and buried to you. Insha'Allah b4 u know it, you will be hard-pressed to remember his name. smile.gif

Tuujiye   

Maxaawaaye jiljileecaan ..Ilin aaba iga imaan gaartayee...lol..

Sis, I could only tell you to move on because the brother has. And plus there is lots of fish in the ocean so get your self another. lol.

Waraa please jil jileecaan iska daaya yaaqee..too muchromantic movies man and too much Dr.phill...lol

peace out y'all

getting over a love will not take you a long time that is ma word but to some people it might if you keep thinking about him or her or if you stop hanging out with ya family-friends and so on and also if u just cadle ya self on the coach so i think when a love thing dont work just get up adn be your'e self and start moving on and go out ther have fun but keep ya legs closed lol and do ya best to get another one.

Saalixa   

sis is that why u have been outa sight here these days?Pretty preety you're too good to be crying over him, and too sweet too. :( Haven't you heard of the saying:"Boys and peeps come and go, if you see them next to Valerie, just blow them with the flow"? sis you'll meet new ones i bet you will, change em like youre glove when it becomes old fashioned :D this will be a good example, next time you wont be too detached to somali men, very common they always do that, so you have nothing to worry of, well let me remind you of your qualities:

you're single and sexy

yoi beautiful, turnin heads every now and then

you're a carer a good listner

and the list is endless, so why you complainin girlfriend?

lol   

Silent SIsta: I was in love just the way u are and I couldn't get him off my mind.. upto today walaahi I laugh and cry when I think about him, but you know what I still have him in my life.. as a friend. He is not married and he doesn't have GF but then I hate to crawl back... so he has been in my life for 4yrs now as a friend. We are constantly in touch, we write, we chat on the phone... although he is too far away for me to meet him in person, yet I would give the whole world to be able to see him again. The irony is, this doesn't stop me from meeting other guys, chasing my dreams or even having crushes. U see having him in my life made the difference, i am sure if he was cancelled out like u did with urs.. I would still be in the depression episode and not be able to go on. So sista, if u can be in touch with him regardless of him being married, I think u should try that... it should help.. coz he will be talking to you about his wifey, and their problems and the more he does that the more u begin to loosen that grip he seems to be having on u...

Good luck sweetie.. I am sure u will come out just fine.

Pacifist   

i just want to know, how long does it take a person to get over love?

salaam

Its hard but inshallah occupy yourselve with deen. Find hobbies (not that you don't have one) but new ones like get together for sisters and exchange information ( movie night)(dinner) wit your girls that really helped me.

YOu might think why did this happen but you know Allah has better Fish in the sea Instore for you. ;)

Everything happens for a reason..

Seriously abayo i know exactly how you feel

this happened to me. I cried for a few months

It made me stronger.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

wish you all the best amin

farouk   

hi silent sis but what try-me said is cool and i agree with her but u have 2 move and with u will 4get or get healed in time. smile.gif