Sign in to follow this  
zoom

HOW TO STUDY HARDER!!!!!!!!!

zoom   

HELP!!!! .I have a shit load of work & assignments & was thinking like studying for 3 days non stop in a row.Anyone know of drugs to make me study harder.I tried red bull enegy it won't work on me.I got hold of Ritalin last night & I threw up this early morning after pulling of a nighter.I am pissed off, worried & scared like shit, cause if I don't pull of atleast next 40 hrs in a row.. I am dead meat...

HELP HELP HELP HELP

jogoo   

HEEY ZOOOM THIS IS NOT A MATTER OF MEMORISING THE WHOLE BOOK QURAAAN MAHA NO TAKE UR TIME AND CHEW WHAT U CAN EAT. AM TELLIN U IF U GO ON LIKE THIS ULL END UP NUTS. U MUST KNOW ENOUGH SLEEP IS BETTER THAN ANYTHING CAUSE ITS UR HEALTH AND NOTHIN COME BEFORE IT NOT EVEN AAAAAS IN SCHOOL.CAUSE MAXAA GOOD GRADE KUTARAA ADIGOO PSYCHO NOQDE. SO TAKE CARE AND ZOOOM SLOWLY

GABADHA BEUTIFULL WAAYE LAKIN DABECADDII AAAWEEEY

Hey Zoom!

I know wat u mean been there done that! i was in ur shoes sometime ago (glad its over).

But for one day only i tryed this drug called PRO-PLUS it certainly doesnt make you work harder but it sure does keep you awake which helps alittle to do some serious work. but after the first night da next night i experiences some serious side effects that i just could not handle and i throw the whole pack!!!

i look bk at them time n how stressed i was lol the funny thing about this pro-plus tablets is when u do take it n ur wide awake n u manage to write a whole load of things n u think thank allah! i know wat am doin n im on da right track but in fact ur not ur written a whole load of shit! lol

im not advicing you to try it but if you do you read bk to wat you wrote!!! n c how hard you laugh!!!

so wat im sayin now is try to take it easy and try to spilt your hours doing ur assisgments havin a lil break than go bk to it but wat ever you do make sure you try to sleep for a couple of hours or else you will regret it beleive me!!!

hope i aleast hepled you a lil.

Ur_Sista_Muna

Bachelor   

ZOOM!

why dont u try our own natural substance called "QAAT" it helps. coz it seems u just need to memorize something for the sake of exam. So take that to a considration i will recommend u a nice fella... :D

mataan   

ZOOM

THIS IS WAT I DO...

- I SLEEP FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS.

- HAVE A HOT BATH/SHOWER.

- AND DRINK 1 CUP OF STRONG COFFEE

- ALSO MAKE SURE YOU TAKE SHORT BREAKS IE 15 MINS IN EVERY 2 HRS OR SO.

IT WORKS FOR ME.

PS..TRY STUDYING @ NIGHT WHEN IT IS QUIET AND NO ONE IS DISTURBING U.

BACHELOR...BRO WHAT IS WITH THE 'QAAT' ARE U KILLING THE BROTHER/SISTER.

ZOOM...DONT LISTEN TO HIM...PLEASE NO QAT, IT WONT HELP

Wooow.....did I hear drugs...that is a definite No No.

Listen, drugs are not gonna help, and there is the risk that you may become an addict...So dont do it.

What you need to do is relax, clear your mind from all the stress(you can achieve this by either sleeping like most people suggested or my personal favored go see a movie, works like a magic), and most importantly prioritize your workload . From most important to least important (sure they are all important, but it is your fault for doing thing last minute).

Man, I miss school.... :(

xoxox

Zoom calm' down...Relaxs..take a deep breath'..Inhale..yep...Exhale..Let it all out now..Then get ya ass out of here and get some sleep for the next 5 hours...Alright and take Mataan's advice' because he' word it out like no other' would say it. Also' Rock's Chick' told ya' the risk's of drug's..so u might also keep that in mind boy.

Bachelor lol arkan 'qaat' kuye, u want him inuu sarqaan noqdo' and fail his exams.

Ta Ta Tiya*

Sniper   

Go for the Qaat man!

Go for it. Qaat, it does the mind so good. If your in DC, let me know, I'll set you up.

Ahlaan   

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh!!!

1...get plenty of rest

2...get a nice place to study so u can be focused

3...have time intervals of break/study (e.g. 45min study 15min break) and during your breaks make sure u do something that will not exhaust u

4...u want a clear head READ QUR'AN!!! WALLAAHI IT WORKS, try it, it's really theraputic.

5...no coffee, no drugs, water is a WONDERFUL suggestion.

6...stay away from studying at home!!!!

7...take 1 subject at a time.

8...break BIG tasks into a bunch of small ones, and tackle one at a time.

9...use different resources to understand a subject (e.g. to study for chemistry I also use my H.S. chemistry book/other books/notes/and lecture textbook) so u don't get stuck on a subject, which can be a drag and disappointing.

10..it's always good to study during a time u can call someone up (like a professor or classmate) when u get stuck!!!

I HOPE THAT HELPS ZOOM!!! GOOD LUCK BRO/SIS

PEACE!!!

Maashaa`alaah caleeki sis Ahlaan.

U said everything that i wanted to say.

Bro Zoom that was the best advice smile.gif after my sis i have nothing to say :eek: . As she said Read Qur`aan which makes ur mind clear and easy to understand everything.And all the best bro.

Allah Macak.

Abdinuur   

I like Ahlaan's idea! :D

+ stay away from any distractions and exercise also...that helps as well.

Again, re-read and review Ahlaan's ideas. smile.gif

zoom   

THANK YOU all for your constructive feedback.Ad aa u mahasantihin bros/sis.

It seems I went through everything once atleast.The trouble now is I am dead beat,but I can't sleep.Too much caffeine & tension is driving me nuts walaahi.I tried to read the Quran with no avail.The sad thing is I was never a religious person,heck I don't remember the last time i prayed :( .Any help on how to sleep for next 4 yrs or so...

ONCE AGAIN thanks & nabadeey.

MaandeeQ   

Gabdhaha Beautiful Waaye Laakin Dabeecad Aaway!...loool

What that has to do with Zoom's problem? :confused: :confused:

LooL @ Nuune....I hope ur advice 'll stop ppl from seeking solutions 4 their problems icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif