Sign in to follow this  
Caano Geel

VeNt

The official vent topic is now up! This is for those 2am deliriums when your experiment / work / look / [place your call here] has hit the gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr phase... hey it's better than going postal .. right!

[my contribution ... ]

angry_baby_head-1.jpg

i am stressed the hell out about so many thing, biggest one being work. I work with some of worst people in the world. So i really mean it. just going to work is stressfull enuff without Oxi to calm my anxiety down. and it's only certain people that push my buttons and always eff up my day. haven't found anything else that helps, so if any of u know anything let me know.

Malika   

^Erm,like finding yourself another job? Is it worth your time,life to allow yourself to be so stressed out?

Find yourself a new job,we spend most of our time during the day at work,it has to be a place you feel good about being there.

The thing that has been stressing me out lately is obese/fat people on busses who take up like three seats, awoowohood la gubyaasha they should be paying three times the fare.

Malika Nooo! .. let the man VEEEENNTTTTTT as the title says. what's with this options malarkey!

Hayam, your chilled equals your not welcome, go get some stress.

let it out brothers and sisters. let it all out

malika, I hope ur not being serious. do you know how hard it's to find any work nowadays? the job itself is not hard, it's the people I work with, and those we deal with.

^^ Stinking spongers .. deport the custards to somewhere equally stinking! and women that wear too much perfume on public transport, you know the ones, they make you gag for air at the first whiff.. deport the stinking wenches too

I can't sleep. Obama better listen to Geithner and Summers and eliminate or ease mark to market accounting rules come this Thursday 12th march or the DOW will go berserk and test new lows 5000. Damn it homeboy better save the entitled elites(Prince Al Waleed, Temasek and Abu Dhabi Holding, the biggest foreign common holders, not forgetting Big boy Sandy Weill) or their wrath will see to it you don't get re-elected.

Insha Allah this shall happen and everyone will make money. :D

Malika   

Oops! bad habit die hard they say @ CG

People,never seize to amaze me,toloow how do some confuse politeness to one being ******? arrrrrrrg![there] :D

how about the weather? its nice and warm oneday, and snowy and freezing the next. this is how people get sick people, especially for us old people.