Sign in to follow this  
fartun

Question?

Ameen   

Im on your radar?...

Qouting my little brother last night when we dropped and broke the plae on the floor, "Im in real big trouble, hooyo (in this case YOU) is gonna get me" lool

But I know you are an extrememly busy person and thus, wont be able to keep track of me.

Plus we playing on the same team (you know the team called Islam) and the back of the jersy reads the same (you know, Muslims) so lets be nice to each other..wont we?

And Allah knows best

Shakti   

^ shame on u indeed, i should be talking. huh?

"But I know you are an extrememly busy person and thus, wont be able to keep track of me"

well, u got urself a shadow..

what can i say, im never 2 busy 2 set a faraax straight ! :D

Shakti   

^Now all i need is some Johnny cash songs, than im all set!

I like 2 know … how the hell do u know if he is poor .. something tells me he is confused little soul.. but than again “Allah knows best"

Hee dhe Fartun when has a BA become overqualified?Lol.

^^ To answer your question, when one has attended one of the finest universities in the Country.

Berkley isn't Santa Monica College, after all isn't that where Fartun graduated from before she met her non somali husband who happens to hold a PHD in his early 30s.

When one speaks of Berkley and they themselves attended community college, they look at those people as overly qualified, even with BA.

In any regards Fartun, other than poking fun at you sweetie, the problem isn't your friend or her lack of attracting somali men, the problem is the geographical location.

Surely, you are located in California, and your friend attended uni in little old Berkley california, how many somali community do you suppose live there?(I bet none, other than one or two people, including her)

Hardly any somalis in L.A county, few in Orange County(got family there) and majority of the flight 13 ended up being stuck in the ghetto parts of San Diego.

No wonder the girl is having a hard time meeting somali men, because there aren't any around where she is at.

Now, if she were to get out of the state of california and visited the midwest, or even further down east, her stock will surely go up, but she has to be willing to do that if she really wants somali men that badly.

Coming back to the rest of you who commented about education being overrated, only damiiniintaa and ciyaalka suuqa share your opinions.

Pujah   

Originally posted by Devilangle:

I like 2 know … how the hell do u know if he is poor ..

^^ That's the problem with the Devil dee they forget what they wispered into your ear during last prayer. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

I find your story unreal. No Somali man would admit to being intimidated by a women unless his TFG supporter.

lol. I had tears in my eyes from laughing.

fartun   

^^ LayZieGirl, girl i dont' know if you be spying on me were i live, and how in the world did you figured that i live in San Monica... and yeah just for the record and your info ma i got my BSN degree and proudly to say went to CSULA (California State University Los Angles, and to have an answer to yo all, if you cant' believe it you know what they say pass by it.. which means move on don't read it nor reply to it coz you have no reason to it... and by all means am proud of my best friend who i have known for over decade, and an so proud of her that she have succeeded in life and knows what she wants and how is wants it... and yeah regardless were you go,, there are freaking somali men loosers in every street of the USA, either midwest, east coast, north west, and west coast.. so does of you who dont' value education.. atleast have a fiath in you in life and look for something.. coz allah have said those who have faith succeed in life and look forward to the jannah..

Buuxo   

hey all ,

i all be the only one who will answer fartun's friends' dilemma,sincerley. i heard my father giving advice to a family friend and what he said shocked me , he said " never marry three types of women 1- that is more educated then you ,2- one that is more intelligent then you 3- i cant remember the 3rd , i think it was one that has more wealth then you. because you will not have a lasting marriage, coz she'll be wearing the pants. "

may be there are some Faraax's that live by that moto.

Abwaan   

loool@ buuxo.........what a username......I wonder when Maran is gonna come.

To fartun, do you think that your friend has reached at the stage where one might seek advice here on her behalf?

Gossip! Women's section has deteriorated into this. Reminder to please respect other peoples' private affairs(if u're not making this up and u're not pretending it's happening to a friend when in fact it's your problem!).

I don't know why women are so fixated on having themselves or their friends paired-up! It's like a project running over several years, imagine if all that energy went into something that made a difference to society. You end up with whoever you are meant to end up with. Save the bl**dy thesis and analysis for something else. Whinge, whinge, whinge, worrying about men and their lack of quality and quantity. Sort yourselves out. Who wants to marry a whinger? Holier-than-thou whingers with certificates up their matakos.

Uff

Ouucc

Xaax

iyo

Kixkix.

Shidh

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

I need a holiday.

Buuxo I kinda agree with you that the wify shouldn't be more educated than her husband. She will attempt to dominate the family assuming that she can make better and effective decisions. Religiously speaking, our muslim women are honered and they are responsible of the household (internal affairs) and men externals. My point is not to degrade women, but Man gotta be the president. That's why if divorce occurs, 90% is the man's fault coz he supposed to set a good structure for the family to be begin with.