Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Bluetooth

Faheema.   

Horta has any of you seen those woman who have their mobile phone strapped between their hijab/jilbab speaking away. Kamaba qasna :D

Ibtisam   

^^^I use to do that, slot the phone between you hijab and ear, then tighten it. you can have your hands to yourself, making dinner. I can never find my head set.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

pic19jd.jpg

That's an african suicide bomber. He's very subtle that you don't even notice his hero's cape there. :D

Fabregas   

faheema,yeah i saw that in south london 1 time, quite resourceful i must say.

JB, kuz u disrespected me bigtime, u callin me a nigga? ceeb caleyk, ya sheikh.

ngone, JB finkz thatz a bluetooth :D

Originally posted by +Faheema:

Ibti, Was that you I saw walking down the street buying milix
:D

I saw a woman at the bus stop with a mobile tucked into her hijab the other day. I did a double take. The blue-tooth users in the restaurant should be pricked with a fork- base of the nail of their right forefinger ideally. Xaragadaaso kale, xanuun waa iney la haato. :rolleyes:

Malika   

Nephthys,they could have been taxi drivers,Khat merchants,drug dealers,two/three wives jugglers.. :D ,Somalis love to talk,kamaa maarmir karayaan while eating not to talk too..

Hubb   

Maybe it more do to with getting the sisters to notice them, too bad it’s going against their intension.

Personally i find the bluetooth users rather annoying, feels like they are one consume away from bad reenactment of StarTrek

The Zack   

I wear my bluetooth all the time. As matter of fact, I always get the newest ones. I have atleast 6 or 7 of them. You might ask why, they make my life easier. I can talk while I eat, walk, run, play, and quraacan.