Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

SUMMER JAMS

NGONGE   

^^ :D

I thought

would be more your thing, saaxib. Aaah! 1990 world cup. Salvatore Schillaci. Ceaucescu died and the Berlin Wall fell a year earlier, Saddam invaded Kuwait around the same time. 1988 to 1990 was when this new world was born. :D

STOIC   

Though I can't provide youtube video(***** company policy) Most of you were probably dusting the cobwebs off your books- if not still under your moms girth- when I lost all my bulshiit thoughts and enjoyed listening to ME AGAINST THE WORLD and ILMATIC (or even the DIARY by Scarface during high school freshman somewhere mid-nineties-I guess you can guess my age now)….... ;)

EDIT: My Mind is playing tricks on Me

Blessed   

:D @ Castro.. You couldn't just let it slide, could you?

And did you just imply that I was a geezah? Allah -i- lehe, waad gabyeysaa. :mad:

Castro   

^^^ Let it slide? Come on. If I were you, I'd have come back with something like "I make geezer look good. :rolleyes: "

I know you're younger than me, atheer. Most SOLers are. Why do you think I hang around this wretched place? I'm shopping for a minyaro. Duh.

Blessed   

^LOL@ Shopping for minyaro, you won't have much luck with these lot. :D

Anyway, old is dahab, dear. I'm loving it. :cool:

Where I grew up, the word 'geezer' would be used to describe this lovely fellow.

Castro   

^^^^ Not all that glitters is gold. icon_razz.gif

Speaking of minyaro, being a "previously enjoyed" ( :D ) fella, I would definitely consider low-mileage, previously enjoyed candidates for a minyaro.

Ok, I got my helmet on.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by STOIC:

Though I can't provide youtube video(***** company policy) Most of you were probably dusting the cobwebs off your books- if not still under your moms girth- when I lost all my bulshiit thoughts and enjoyed listening to ME AGAINST THE WORLD and ILMATIC (or even the DIARY by Scarface during high school freshman somewhere mid-nineties-I guess you can guess my age now)…....
;)

A good selection :cool:

STOIC   

***Ciyaal Suuqnimo mode*****

Hip hop music is one of the most popular music genre of the world. You could be walking in the street of Nairobi or Bangkok your ears could be drummed with the voice of Jay-Z or Fifty Cents. Hip-hop is not just a black thing any more. No one could forget the era of Run-DMC and the shell toed Adidas. Today Hip-hop has become bigger than a kid on the block raping about his hood. The late Tupac Shakur and Biggie are still being revered in many parts of the world even though they have engraved the “Thug Life” lexicon into the music. If you are a Radio listener you must have heard of the new dirty South kids on the block like Soulja boy spewing garbage. Today while listening to the radio I heard that ICE T is having beef with this Soulja boy kid about killing hip-hop. I understand this might be a publicity stunt or a true conviction by Ice T in saving Hip-hop from disgrace. Whatever the reason for this beef, Hip-hop needs to be the ever social conscious it used to be. These new kids on the block like Soulja Boy and Shawty Lo or even Floorida are killing the essence of hip-hop. I just can’t defend garbage like this unlike this article on New York real talk.

Hi Haters

Miriam1   

^ Amen to that...can't stand Soulja boy or T'Pain thier lyrics makes anyone with an iota of sense and decency cringe.

But people sing along without thinking or caring..for instance went to a party the other day, and young somali girls and boys who know no other language than English, were willingly singing unbearably nasty lyrics with no meaning, loudly and proudly. ( Young=early twenties, in Univ and Careers)

That aside...even though one day late...HAPPY CANADA DAY! :D

Love this video -