Sign in to follow this  
Maf Kees

Af Daboolani Waa Dahab- World Cup Isbeeshal

Maf Kees   

Australie.jpg

Tim Cahill and Lucas Neill celebrate Aussies' lucky goals. I'm just as surprised as you are. Keep laughing you sissies.

Cafu.jpg

How can Cafu smile while his team, the title defenders barely won against Croatia.

ChunSooLee.jpg

South Korea won't be pleased with anything less than the finals lol. Lemme tell Chun Soo Lee something: Look at the millol and see how much you made youl hail suffel. BANITAWAAA!

Jaber.jpg

Sami Al Jabar is a believer. Scored a goal after his first contact with the ball. Allahu Akbar! Look at the expression of his face: he's fearing Allah Mashallah.

Kaka.jpg

Is this Kaka or some gay dude in a musical. War naf is geli ninyahow.

Koller.jpg

What now Koller? You broke your neck? Than lay down and take a nap you simple basturd. I know it hurt, I know it hurt!

Mexico.jpg

Is it me or do these Mexicans look strange to you too? Afkooda weynaan badanaa.

Sar.jpg

Madaxdhuub van der Sar: "I got cramp!" How is that possible? You're a goalkeeper. Walee waa lagugu khasaaray.

J.Lee   

Loooooooool. I'm rooting for Brazil and Mexico. Don't ask me why. I can't decide between the two.

Inkastoo aan daawado, Ciyaaraha Adduunka ain't strictly a 'world' cup. In fact, it is unfair representation of nations and continents.

Let's look at the numbers:

Aasiya -- more than 50 countries with combined population of 3.8 billion -- has been alloted to, what, four nation teams. [The four current being Sacuudiya, Koonfurta Kuuriya, Iiraan iyo Jabbaan.]

Afrika -- with about 50 nation states and a combined population of slightly more than 840 million -- has five-team allocation. [in this tournament being Togo, Angola, Gaana, Tunisiya iyo Ivory Coast. Afrika had been alloted to four team states until recently.]

Laatiin Ameerika -- less than 15 countries of a total population of 377 million -- is alloted to 4.5 nation teams. [Arjentiina, Barasiil, Baraguwaay iyo Ekwatoor being in this year.]

Waqooyiga Ameerika -- with about 30 nation states with 515 million people; this group is long dominated by Mareykanka and Meksiko in soccerwise -- has four nation seats. [The current being Mareykanka, Meksiko, Koosta Rika iyo T&T.]

Oceania -- with many of its island nations, only the exception being Australia and New Zealand in a total population of 60 million -- is alloted .50 nation team. [The champion nation team in this continent faces the fifth qualified team from Latin America in a playoff perth, thus the .50. Australia dominates in this group, another reason to justify the .50 allocation.]

Yurub -- numbering officially less than 50, with many small nation states and a combined population of slightly more than 700 million, including Ruushka -- has 13 teams, plus adding the host in this tournament, which makes 14 teams in total.

It is about time Yurub to trim its participating nation state teams, 10 at maximum. Aasiya at least should have seven teams in, along with Afrika's seven.

Because the most profits and other revenues are from this continent, particularly the TV rights, however this outdated view has no excuse in this modern times. FIFA should change its policy toward to these unfair allocations if it wants the World Cup truly to reflect a true world cup.

Maf Kees   

Lool J.Lee I'm telling you you're going to root for the losers. It's all about Argentina and Italy this World Cup. I always root for the underdogs like T&T and Togo, but they have to pack their bags and leave. So Now I'm gonna root for a team of which I think is gonna win for sure, so I can say: I told you so!

MMA.

You're right. But there is only room for 32 nations and they have to be each other's match. European teams are simply better, so that's why there are more of them. That's why African teams are increasing, they are getting stronger. But I agree European teams should be brought back to 10 and 7 or 6 for Africa.

Next World Cup will be in Sawd Afriko. Bafana Bafana and the rest of the Zulu nation need to work hard within the next 4 years if they don't want to be humiliated on their own turf. And that applies for the other 5 African teams too.

Afrikooy hurudooy, hurudooy!

J.Lee   

Lool J.Lee I'm telling you you're going to root for the losers.

Lol. Well Grandmaster Flash eat crow baan ku idhi. At least one of my teams won. 0-2 baby.

Oh and B.T.W

I TOLD YOU SO! :D

Jamilah   

Originally posted by Liquid Nomad:

Australie.jpg

Tim Cahill and Lucas Neill celebrate Aussies' lucky goals. I'm just as surprised as you are. Keep laughing you sissies.

Liquid man can you bit!ch. We all know you're the real sissy!

Maf Kees   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Liquid
, your Somali is something else. Gotta love it.
:D

Thanks Teenah. Why so? :D

LOL saas soo ma ahan. Waa yahay. You got your boys -brazil&mexico- and I'm with my boys -argentina&italy-. We'll see who gets the last laugh. :D

Maf Kees   

We'll see about that. I see you conveniently left out Mexico looool. Both my teams: Italy and Argentina are still standing strong. I'm telling you right now one of these two is going to win the world cup.

Brazil is a hideous monster of a team, yet everybody's favorite. They will be dealt with accordingly anaaba ku leh. They're played out walahi.

Can't wait to tell you: I told you so.

Yeah baby! :cool:

Xoogsade   

France is my favourite team now that others whom I have supported were sent home. I would like Zidane to retire with a world cup win.

I always support the under-dogs.