Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

The list is out. The best places to live

tjena Ismahaan.

Ja, jag bor i Gbg.

ärligt talat så är Sverige det bäst land av alla länder jag har varit i. Speciellt Gbg.

Om jag hade varit svenska, hade jag aldrig flyttad från Gbg, helt otrolig stad alltså.

Ismahaan   

Jo jag håller helt med dig.

Jag växte upp i GBG men jag har flyttat från GBG till Uk 7 år sedan.Jag skulle aldrig vilja flytta tillbaka till Sverige men jag saknar det innerligt.

Buuxo- I agree, it's unfortunate the conditions they live in. The difference in life expectancy span is disgusting to say the least.

But I must say that I prefer living in this country then some of the other countries around the world. I can also understand how Australia got to such a good spot on the list. We just need to improve the conditions of indigenous people.

Now to all my favourite people abroad...Has this convinced you to come visit me here now!

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

For Somalia, there is no data. Afghanistan used to be the same (no data), but it has improved so much that it made the list this time.

lol...that means it could end up somewhere like in the middle?!...lol