Sign in to follow this  
jamela

HEAD OVER HEEL'S LUV STORY.

jamela   

Aint luv a beautiful thing? I'm a 20 year old mali girl currently studying at uni and let me share wiv u the day that changed my life for the better.

My story begins on a cool april afternoon 1998. I was bored so I decided to go to shopping in central london with my friend who lived in south london.We was there for a short while till the shops closed and it became dark so me and my friend decided to go home.We were at the bus station till her bus came and she took it leaving me on my own. I was standing there for at least half an hour waiting for my delayed bus when I heard a voice saying to me. "It's kind of late for a girl to be out on her own in central don't u think" I turn around see who it was.I wanted to throw out a smart remark but couldn't. He was too cute to snap at. The next thing I knew we were talking into the night about every thing we could both think of. He was about to go when I asked him out for coffee. We sat in a coffee house and talked some more. We swapped digitz and stayed in Cofee republic for one hour by now it was 10'o'clock and i was getting worried bout how 2 get home. he offered me a lift but i refused saying i dont get into strangers cars he laughted and reassured me for 15 minutes that its Ok to accept a lift from a somali guy when it gets late, I felt sooo comfortable around him that i agreed i was home by 11pm and wat a relief that was. I couldn't believe it. It seemed as though Mr Right was right in front of me. We ended up making plans to go out on friday and then the next saturday. We were crazy about each other. We dated about 12 months, spending every weekend together. We already knew the time we spent together was precious. He was in the navy which meant some day we would have to say goodbye. It was then we knew that our time together was short. So... On jan. 4 2002, My one and only love presented me with a question. "Would you like to spend the rest of your like with me... That's is forever... With me." He then gave me a ring. I said yes of course and we've been together ever since. We didnt get married yet just engaged.

My fiance and I are planning to have a big wedding since It's been a great year. And I wish it will be even better this year. We hope that we'll have our first baby in 2006 inshallah. We planning to buy a house together next year. He and I don't think forever is long enough to love one another. IT's simply too short a time when you've finally found the reason God put you on earth.

What makes my fiance and I so Unique is that we are almost the oppsite of each other. I really believe that is the reason why we work together so well. He's the wild firefighter and I'm the tame dental assitant part time (full time student). I'm really outgoing and he's very quiet at times. I think we bring out each other's color.

So if you wanna share wiv everyone here your 1st luv or current luv pls do so....since valentines day is around the corner

Nasriine

QalQaali   

Maansha allah

Good luck to u Gurl. it is hard 2 fins some so speacial these days.

Hoep u go the full 9 yards (insha allah)..

Did u say the guy is from Mali? as in africa Mali?.....

let me wish u Double Luck if that s the case.lol.

wild firefighter+dental assitant =Mahiigaan..lol

Senora   

I agree with Runaway, thats the cutest thing ever!Goodluck, and I wish i could have a story to share, but I'll wait until that day comes. I wish u the best and may u guys have the best time together!

P.S. Tell us how the wedding goes!